Author Topic: Playmobil purchases  (Read 94994 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Playmobil purchases
« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2011, 23:27:28 »
You can always travel with your mind to the funpark , think of buying what you want sir, then buy it with the money you have saved ( or part of what you want ) from not travelling down there  and buy the stuff on ebay or via the phone or of course ask giorginetto to get them for you  ;)

« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 03:03:51 by bonniebeth »
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #131 on: September 18, 2011, 05:56:06 »
I dont mind spending money on a travel like that. I love driving, and George I know you'll understand me  ;)! But soon we will dismantle the diorama and I will have to travel there anyway...sooooo  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #132 on: September 18, 2011, 06:16:31 »
I dont mind spending money on a travel like that. I love driving, and George I know you'll understand me  ;)   

oh yeah offcourse!!! that's another case i get what you mean  ;D i don't like long hours driving makes me sick
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #133 on: September 18, 2011, 07:37:21 »
I dont mind spending money on a travel like that. I love driving, and George I know you'll understand me  ;)! But soon we will dismantle the diorama and I will have to travel there anyway...sooooo  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yeap and you king will pay another visit to Krull, next weekend i am taking whole friday off work and friday /saturday i will set up the entire forrest and everything else !!!! and your  king will visit Krull to go hunting with king iseroth ( deer or wildboar ) and of course drink some more ale  in the forest of krull etc etc  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #134 on: September 18, 2011, 16:43:15 »
How much longer is the diorama going to stay up?
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #135 on: September 18, 2011, 20:13:31 »
How much longer is the diorama going to stay up?

Till end of Nov i suppose something like that , we havent agreed a date yet but have said 8-10 weeks .....

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #136 on: October 09, 2011, 17:41:55 »
Got one of these beauties  a very good condition 4051 to add to my train little collection   :love: :love: :love:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160660033396?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

No i am after some wagons that hopefully Schluss will help me find them and then its all ready to go ... ohhh, i want another 4052 also  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #137 on: November 06, 2011, 01:24:50 »
Another 40 black lion guard to add to the army of Krull plus 6 complete white swan knights to add to the same army , a few cows and more forest animals .... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bit surprised there are still black lion guards around, have been off the german catalogues for over 2 yrs now i believe  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.. hope they keep coming down here i want to get at least another 100 before they are depleted .....

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #138 on: November 08, 2011, 20:23:49 »
well i ordered the last 12 sets of black lion guards ... the very last ones  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ............ so thats another 12x3 = 36 klikcies to add to krull army .....

Also got 12 more banners of 3666 to decorate the walls, and 6 boulder release defence mechanisms with their bases, all to reinforce Krull against the upcoming invasion !!!!!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 20:33:31 by Giorginetto »

Offline tanotrooper

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #139 on: November 08, 2011, 23:44:13 »
Went a bit mad today ;D

Dreamland had 10% off so I bought:
Sinterklaas' steamboat (only 15 euro!)
Ghost knight special (skull replaces my old skull on the skeleton)
Native American chief special
4 Pirate duopack

Other purchases:
2 mystery figures (executioner and boxer... I thought I felt a knight and Zorro. Happy with the executioner but not sure if I'll keep the boxer.)
10 Masaï warriors (Zulu shields ;D )

Also got a Future Planet DVD.

Gaetano
Si pacem vis, para bellum.