Author Topic: Playmobil purchases  (Read 94541 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Playmobil purchases
« Reply #430 on: May 08, 2014, 19:39:07 »
Is there a pic for us to gawk at? :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #431 on: May 08, 2014, 19:48:09 »
Is there a pic for us to gawk at? :)

:-[ I have packed them but i will try take a pic when my 18 ( not 19 ) medieval ladies arrive tomorrow. a krull army armed with yellow brooms and wooden buckets . such classic playmos i love them so much . and i want more ....  :toot:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #432 on: August 31, 2014, 23:56:13 »
Finally after more than two years my classic car restoration projects has been ( almost) completed!!!! Cost me far far more than my original budget but i guess this is what happens with classic old cars .  :hmm:. Howver as this all done , that  means i can now go back and focus more of my little time and resources for my Playmobil and especially the world of Krull  :love: :love: :love: . I have ordered some more spare steck parts but my next steck order will now be with playmobil to cover my needs for my next type of fortifications for the world of Krull - two level up and also a two side wall with holed steck at level 1 ( above ground - level 0) and then the fortifications at top- level two. I am keen if possible to have fortifications not only at the outside but also to the inside that way i think the walls will look pretty good. I am working on my exact requirements and a foot print- god when is this 4 way steck coming out - i need quite a few !!!!

Also bought a few more romans the past few days - I reckon i might now  have  around a 800 strong leggionnaire army ( not sure though ) and i will gradually built it up to a 1000 or so

Tomorrow i am off to Playmobil Greece to scoop them new vikings if they have any  :lol: :lol:  - i had bought  in the past about 160 celts ( they didint last long did they and i always thought they looked majestic) - these are all still in their bags  :-[  - i think they match well as part of a viking army but now these vikings are out  ( they are  still available i hope in greece now, i cant remember !) its time to built a decent viking army for the world of krull - a few more longboats  will come in handy.picking up also the new steck blacksmith  :)

;D
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 00:07:10 by Giorginetto »
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #433 on: September 01, 2014, 00:16:37 »
Very nice assortment of purchases, any chance that an updated picture of Krull will be posted? :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #434 on: September 01, 2014, 00:51:15 »
Wow, that's a lot of Romans and Celts!
~Pynedor~

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #435 on: November 05, 2014, 10:09:49 »
Bought some more Vikings (  50 of them )  and a few more steck  pieces. really need to get some more grey 4 way connectors to create what i have in mind ....

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #436 on: March 20, 2015, 21:39:54 »
I got two of them Playmobil 991 Carrera S Porsches from ebay. Also a parts order from playmobil- wagon parts, hay stacks,long swords,inner wooden bucker water thingies , various otehr bits and pieces.tomorrow iam going to playmobil to get 2-3 steck houses and a few playmobil figures i dont have as well as some more pine trees and animal forests.

My other hobby ( car restoration) has come to an end and unless i start another car project as such, this topis is bound to be pretty alive as it used to be a few years back now !

Cant wait to get me hands on the new 991 Playmobil  !!!  :love: :love: :love:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #437 on: March 23, 2015, 09:30:18 »
:picsplz:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #438 on: April 27, 2015, 11:51:54 »
Got another steck house , the revised smith's , will be posting a review soon  as well as a few town guards DS special and a few old type tall hats with their old guard posts. That  sure brought some old memories back i must say !!!  :) :) Will be gettign some western houses also from DS soon as well as another steck huard tower, i have a spare bell and steck holder for it i got ages ago from ebay too for it !!!!  ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #439 on: May 26, 2015, 11:11:21 »
Got a few more tall hats , the steck guard house and a few pirates new and animals !!!  :)