Author Topic: 4322 pickup truck  (Read 6582 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 4322 pickup truck
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 22:14:20 »
Thanks for the review.

I always liked the set - even though it's not my theme.
I guess it's familiar to everyone. You see them every day and everywhere...

Mighty tempted now ...

Bogro

Thanks, Bogro.  It is now discontinued from the 2010 catalogues so if you are tempted you need to search the shelves or eBay for the full set or just buy the truck from DS.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2010, 22:17:31 »
Thank you, Baden (see my reply to Bogro about getting one of the trucks), Giorginetto and Panos (and btw, Panos, it's Gordon not Damo  :) )
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2010, 23:01:06 »
Great review and photos Gordon. I have whistfully looked at this one a few times. I may need to find one now.
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 00:34:55 »
Great review Gordon....the Question of course is do we need one in the Zoo? I dont think I can convince my wife :-(

Btw 2 of the pictures got "lost"

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2010, 06:44:12 »
Great review Gordon....the Question of course is do we need one in the Zoo? I dont think I can convince my wife :-(

Btw 2 of the pictures got "lost"

Thanks, Gis, I had some duplicates in my photobucket album and must have deleted the wrong ones!  Here they are:

A truck like this would be ideal for moving food supplies and equipment about your zoo.  I suggest you put your wife in charge logistics and she'll agree immediately to your suggestion - better still, let her make the suggestion.   :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2010, 06:55:29 »

oh come on georginetto at least you don't know the first playmo vihicles? http://www.flickr.com/photos/anatchim/2773582083/

Yes , of course i know these old vehicle as i still haev quite a few of them - i was reffering to the playmo cellular phone, have never seen one before !!!!  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: