Author Topic: Novelties 2019 - 2nd half!  (Read 5429 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Novelties 2019 - 2nd half!
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2019, 19:14:41 »
I could maybe use the old cash machine and the apron is quite realistic, although I think white might have been better.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2019, 19:24:54 »
I can see the top of the apron sticks out from the top of the body in those clearer pictures. Why not just make a removable fat apron? it would click around the neck like the fat armour, could even have a bit of shirt as part of the mould so the apron could have straps.

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2019, 20:16:46 »
One that you can take of without popping the klicky? Or do you mean this one:

I mean that one, yes... (we used to just cut a bit on the back, and there - removable)

Ah, I see, ok, he's fat - that stupid apron completely spoils the effect. Most people I believe will not notice - we recognize the leg mold as fat - and looking better, the apron "sides" are very far from their place..

I REALLY wonder who makes these decisions. And who approves this. Do they have ANY idea of the parts?  (the milka ones didn't, right? Or is that supposed to be a character that wears boots that look mostlt like those?)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2019, 21:00:18 »
Still no news about a new wave of exclusive Galeria Kaufhof sets, there are rumours however, that there will be no exclusive sets this year... Does anyone know?
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2019, 22:50:52 »
Finally tried this combo. The apron sticks on but looks a little strange, mainly because the apron straps/belt around the waist are so short that if the arms are by the sides the apron straps have a big gap on the sides.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2019, 09:36:21 »
rocky formation with lake and the new eagle look amazing

so does all the other sets ,, love the pizza store,. will get it for my girls as they like modern era playmo sets !!! :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: