Author Topic: Novelties 2019 - 2nd half!  (Read 5433 times)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: Novelties 2019 - 2nd half!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2019, 00:31:45 »
I collected the links to the high-res pictures on the official website

Thanks!
Btw, where on the official site did you get them? I looked on playmobil.de but can´t find them...

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2019, 05:27:39 »
What are those pencil things in the school set? If they're pencils, what are the holes in them for?
Another new bread too - dark brown version of the round bread that came with the food truck (70134).

I think the man in the store is a regular figure, the fat ones can't fit those aprons, the fatties get the apron that goes around the back of the neck.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2019, 07:28:50 »
What are those pencil things in the school set? If they're pencils, what are the holes in them for?

I think they are pencils.. that's probably from the mold?

I think the man in the store is a regular figure, the fat ones can't fit those aprons, the fatties get the apron that goes around the back of the neck.

I am pretty sure about the legs being the fat ones.. and I don't think the apron is particularly well adjusted to him... besides, may be one of those things.. YOU know that. I know that. WE know that. Whoever they get to do these does not. (like the guy who did a shepherd with space boots.. REALLY?!)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2019, 08:56:47 »
Thanks!
Btw, where on the official site did you get them? I looked on playmobil.de but can´t find them...

In the image library of the official website, just replace the "XXXXXX" by any available set number in the following link:

https://media.playmobil.com/i/playmobil/XXXXXX_product_detail

Now bookmark this link  ;)
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2019, 09:02:37 »
I think they are pencils.. that's probably from the mold?

I am pretty sure about the legs being the fat ones.. and I don't think the apron is particularly well adjusted to him... besides, may be one of those things.. YOU know that. I know that. WE know that. Whoever they get to do these does not. (like the guy who did a shepherd with space boots.. REALLY?!)

Don't suppose you or anyone else has a similar apron and a fat guy handy to check how well they fit together?

Farmer and space boots? Do you mean the old green one with red clip on boots? Can't say I liked that figure much.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2019, 09:03:17 »
I am pretty sure about the legs being the fat ones..

I really hope he's a fatty! I can use the legs for some customs. Unfortunately the figures will not be sold separately, so I guess I'll have to wait if the set is on sale in Galeria Kaufhof.
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2019, 09:03:56 »

In the image library of the official website, just replace the "XXXXXX" by any available set number in the following link:

https://media.playmobil.com/i/playmobil/XXXXXX_product_detail

Now bookmark this link  ;)

Hmm, I have seen that trick mentioned here before. Thanks for reminding us about it.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2019, 10:13:14 »
Farmer and space boots? Do you mean the old green one with red clip on boots? Can't say I liked that figure much.

I mean the dreadful milka "shepherd"...

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2019, 10:55:36 »
Hmm, I have seen that trick mentioned here before. Thanks for reminding us about it.

Same with me, I had forgotten about that...

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2019, 12:22:03 »
Same with me, I had forgotten about that...
The largest-size pictures are several megs each (or used to be - these are not so bad!), and I was finding, when I hosted copies, that they slowed down the site and ate my bandwidth pretty quickly. (Even some thumbnail files are that size - I re-save them slightly compressed for significant savings.) I do download and keep the large images though, in case I want to crop a closeup for parts pictures.

bml87 has embedded them directly from the official site, so if you want them, save them to your local storage - they will disappear eventually. However, glad you did so, Boris, to show us, for the time being!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 12:35:13 by sbblabotw »
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!