Author Topic: Which do I NEED?  (Read 1144 times)

Offline VolkswagenMom

• Playmo Pal
    • North American Playmobil Collector Facebook Group
Which do I NEED?
« on: September 24, 2014, 02:49:36 »
SHe wants 2.00 each
Check out the North American Facebook group!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Which do I NEED?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 07:28:57 »
Asking that HERE.. answer is predictable... ALL OF THEM! ;D

(on a more serious note, kinda depends on what you are after - many of those are ancient klickys, and different themes and such)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 13:04:48 »
well $2 for a bare klicky is not the greatest deal. Radom picks like this, for common klickies with out accessories $1-ish. A special  is close to $3.50, a Fi?ure is $3 and a special plus is $5 and those are all new w/accesories. I tend to half the normal price for used. If I buy bulk $0.50 each is my target. The old ones, unless you need klickies to fill in grand stands they really do not fit in with the newer ones on dioramas
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 14:26:21 »
I like the 'baggy trousers' klicky (bottom row, second from the left), and the one on roller skates.  I like those that can pass as teenagers, though - as tahra says, a personal choice depends upon what you are personally looking for.
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 14:53:11 »
I like the 'baggy trousers' klicky (bottom row, second from the left), and the one on roller skates.  I like those that can pass as teenagers, though - as tahra says, a personal choice depends upon what you are personally looking for.

AGH, not THOSE full diaper pants  ::)

(I suppose it's a good thing we're not after the EXACT same thing, right? ;) )

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 15:38:19 »
I moved this thread out of the "Mystery Figures" sub-board because it has nothing to do with the Figures Series.
In fact the thread belongs to "Market Place" but as the starter hasn't reached the minimum of posts required to see the board, it is still invisible to her. Therefore I placed it here for now.

Once she reaches the minimum she needs the thread will be moved to Marketplace.

Gaston -on behalf of the mod-team-

:)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com