Author Topic: Little Snail  (Read 1109 times)

Offline reimagination

• Playmo Fanatic
Little Snail
« on: February 17, 2013, 03:04:59 »
So I placed an order on toywiz.com (which it you've missed out on a series of fi?ures, it's a good place to find them), and I thought I'd rifle through the loose playmobil section, and I found this little treat

http://www.playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30%2022%204012

As you may know, I love the playmobil animals, and this guy was so odd. I'd never seen one before, I even doubted it was playmo, and he was only 25 cents, so I figured, what the heck. He's the perfect little addition because he's so small, he'll fit anywhere on my shelf. I plan to put him right next to 6755, the 123 boy on the snail (which is bizarre in it's own right). I'm thinking I'll name him Eduardo.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Little Snail
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 03:23:53 »
That is a nice little piece, and very unusual for playmobil. I guess it's intended to be a toy. I have the blue one.... actually I should have two, looking at the sets it comes in.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 23:06:21 »
Yes they were intended as toys in one of the playground sets. This one and the hedgehog toy in a similar style.

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 11:10:44 »
I see that little snail for first time and it's very nice, indeed. :love: :love:

George.
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!