Author Topic: New additions to our playmo-barn  (Read 32129 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: New additions to our playmo-barn
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2011, 03:57:27 »
I know you've told us, but I can't remember what you said or where.... why are you packing up? You have to move out of the playmobarn?

We are going to rent out all the buildings on our farm and are looking for a new house in the next town. We will be closer to the kids school and grandparents. I do not want to leave all the toys behind so the barn will be used for other business. I hope the property my wife picks will have room for displays otherwise I will have to build a thing similar to waltstrains display and have it in a large enclosed trailer. There are some local conventions that have asked me to join but those are timeconsuming right now.

For now I get to throw out a large carpet in the porch and play with the loot :**:

some of the animals

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2011, 04:04:21 »

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2011, 14:15:05 »
Lots of cool stuff there

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2011, 14:19:27 »
17$!!!! :o :o :o
I wish we could find bargains like that... :prays:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2011, 00:53:31 »
Well I decided (not that I really need a reason) to celebrate a job success and I bought some new items that were on sale. Lots were 50% off

Some were specials that bb got me that I never took out of the box till now, thank you  :*)

and there is the nuns I ordered from the UK as ? ? ? told us about, thanks  :**:

pamphlets were, flower pots, prices on 8x11 color Spy/Farm, old 2011 cat., order form and price list, about the knights & one Egyptian CD.

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2011, 01:07:09 »
Do I spy with my little eye...the chimney sweeper?! Awesome!
I also love the skip truck and the summer house. Great purchases, Ras! :wave:
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2011, 01:09:50 »
Wow! It looks as if you are moving big time into garbage......trucks that is!

Glad you have kids to play with all this stuff so it gets used. I can't imagine having any toys as a kid, and certain nothing as lovely as PM. Congrats on providing so much for them and YOU to play with!

Good luck with your move into town; it worked out better for most of our country friends as their kids got more involved at their schools and parents tired of driving all day to and fro. Fingers are crossed that your new house with have a spare barn, too! Pgal
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2011, 02:20:40 »
You're welcome, Ras! Those are some great sets there. Have fun with that little vacation house. I need a couple more of them to make a good sized home.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2011, 15:00:43 »
Ras, the kids seem to be having so much fun!  Hope your wife finds the perfect property for you all.   ;D
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2011, 21:24:41 »
Well bb told us about a Tuesday morning sale so I had to go and find a truck. I was very happy when I left the store. I started to wonder for a spit second if I should then I overheard a lady buying a comforter cover that was white with rainbow peace symbols all over it and her total was over mine and I really felt confident in my choice of vices  :lol:

Thanks again bb for the tip