Author Topic: new Hotel series  (Read 3034 times)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: new Hotel series
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2012, 18:54:31 »
just give me this pair of "japanese legs" (why pink why :P)

There are some legs of this type with bare feet that are other colours, so you don't have to use the pink ones. :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2012, 00:17:45 »
There are some legs of this type with bare feet that are other colours, so you don't have to use the pink ones. :lol:

there are? Pynedor, please point me to them and thanks...hopefully with suitable colour/pattern! ;)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2012, 00:52:12 »
You mean you're looking for that exact style of skirt, with the wrap-around look? Because there's also the red skirt that comes with the cheerleader from the F?gures. She has shoes but could be combined with the legs from a barefoot swimsuit klicky. As for the wrap-around style, the new vacation theme for 2013 has it in purple/lavendar. It's in red here too: http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Product-Detail?pid=5265&cgid=Hotel She doesn't have bare feet, but like I said, the skirt is seperate and can be combined with barefoot legs. I also keep thinking I've seen it in orange, but I can't figure out where.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 00:58:32 by bonniebeth »
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2012, 01:05:49 »
As bonniebeth said, it depends whether you're looking for the legs or the skirt. They are different parts. The bare-foot legs are on several figures with swimsuits, in various colours. I'm not sure about the skirts though.
~Pynedor~

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2012, 01:15:42 »
You mean you're looking for that exact style of skirt, with the wrap-around look? Because there's also the red skirt that comes with the cheerleader from the F?gures. She has shoes but could be combined with the legs from a barefoot swimsuit klicky. As for the wrap-around style, the new vacation theme for 2013 has it in purple/lavendar. It's in red here too: http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Product-Detail?pid=5265&cgid=Hotel She doesn't have bare feet, but like I said, the skirt is seperate and can be combined with barefoot legs. I also keep thinking I've seen it in orange, but I can't figure out where.

thanks Pynedor....I have those speedodad legs and hope to let him wear these wrap-around printed with a lose belt ;)
and bb, youre spot on;
so far lavender is most acceptable, bright red or orange will be quite stressful on a male :P
(I cant use the cheerleader's skirt unless I'm making some greek soldiers or something)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 02:02:43 »
thanks Pynedor....I have those speedodad legs and hope to let him wear these wrap-around printed with a lose belt ;)

Ah, okay. I'm not sure about that then. I don't have any skirts. :lol:

They'll probably look good for your figures though, especially if you paint them.
~Pynedor~

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 02:25:39 »
Ah, okay. I'm not sure about that then. I don't have any skirts. :lol:

They'll probably look good for your figures though, especially if you paint them.

maybe you're right, I'll have to spray paint them but it'll be very tricky to have to mask the printed belt before spraying

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2012, 03:03:01 »
maybe you're right, I'll have to spray paint them but it'll be very tricky to have to mask the printed belt before spraying

You're right. That could be difficult to do. :-\ Maybe you could try tying some string around as custom belts if you can't get this to work.

The colour might match well though, so you might not have to paint them. :)
~Pynedor~

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2012, 03:22:33 »
yes, these are options when I have her legs in my hands :P thanks!