Author Topic: Playmobil purchases  (Read 94938 times)

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil purchases
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2011, 13:21:01 »
this WAR thing seems to be in any threat now.... :uhoh:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2011, 17:35:12 »
this WAR thing seems to be in any threat now.... :uhoh:

Nahhh, I am being mindfull of this actually ...  ;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2011, 10:14:46 »
Yesterday at our meeting , i got there really early and i bought another 30 black lion guards, 1 special pirate and 1 special dragon warrior, one red steck house, the system x extension for the red dragon castle,  ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2011, 14:20:35 »
.. received today from UK  from Playmofire ( Gordon ) 399 steck pieces , a big thanks to Gordon and i look forward to use all these parts in my mediaval set up ( space permitting )

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2011, 15:56:00 »
.. received today from UK  from Playmofire ( Gordon ) 399 steck pieces , a big thanks to Gordon and i look forward to use all these parts in my mediaval set up ( space permitting )

The UK DS had 399 steck parts. May I inquire as to which ones they had in those amounts? Our US DS never seems to have anything in stock beyond a dozen
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2011, 20:57:23 »
The UK DS had 399 steck parts. May I inquire as to which ones they had in those amounts? Our US DS never seems to have anything in stock beyond a dozen

There were 99x 3007681 fortifications, 100x 307677 fortifications in betweens , 100x 3007615 floor , 100x 3002915 floor in between  :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2011, 05:18:35 »
There were 99x 3007681 fortifications, 100x 307677 fortifications in betweens , 100x 3007615 floor , 100x 3002915 floor in between  :)

are you taking about these "floor" and "in betweens" or joists

Every time I order they only have 10-ish  :hissyfit:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2011, 11:11:56 »
are you taking about these "floor" and "in betweens" or joists

Every time I order they only have 10-ish  :hissyfit:

Sorry i cant see the picture in my work PC , its the single tan floors that go behind the fortifications and the darker colour ' fillings ' that have a gamma shape that go in between to connect them and fill the gaps. I dont understand why only 10 at a time, i have previously ordered a big quantity of these in the order of 50 each from the UK, without any problems. Playmobil it seems need to revise their customer service strategy ....

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2011, 21:00:42 »
I just bought some more nuremberg guards ( not the ones from shinona but others ) !!!!

These and Shinona's ones will add another 30 or so nuremberg guards to the Kingdom of krull !!!!! Now that i must have well over 100 nurembeg guard i shall declare these from city hall guard to ROYAL GUARD , the guards of King Iserth and his family !!!!  The Royal Guards are the only ones allowed to bear the Insignia of the Nuremberg and are the King's elite swordmen and exceptionally good calavry men , somthing like the marines of today if i may say. Hopefully there will be a picture of the entire royal guard for all of you to see !!!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 21:15:00 by Giorginetto »

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2011, 21:21:03 »
Excellent acquisitions...
I eagerly await to see the whole Guard. :D
Steck is BACK! <:>