Author Topic: What's hot and what's not....  (Read 9967 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: What's hot and what's not....
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2011, 09:43:15 »
Sorry, it was not meant at sarcasm at all. There are many great looking custom clickies around, and I admire the ability to do that. I really do.

It was just a poor joke on my part.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2011, 09:57:33 »
Sorry, it was not meant at sarcasm at all. There are many great looking custom clickies around, and I admire the ability to do that. I really do.

It was just a poor joke on my part.

Perhaps I was too quick to misjudge, I apologise. 

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2011, 18:15:59 »
It's fine, reading it back I can easily see how my post could be taken the wrong way.  :)

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2011, 21:12:58 »
Oh some sarcasm... how nice...

You'll find there are a lot of excellent custom klickies, much better than the original ones included in original sets, in many collections, and many of our members have posted these creations in the custom board. So you see, even if playmobil does not provide for what we ask, we can make our worlds out of what is already available. Its called creativity.

Btw, I am not a fun of extreme customisation, I just like to swap parts to make klickies more appealing to my liking, as many of us do. But there are members who create wonderful customs with non playmobil parts like this one: http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=6422.0

Have fun!

I know this is waaaay of topic, but Mikiko Clikune is beautiful!
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.