Author Topic: transportation for clickies suggestions.  (Read 5337 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
transportation for clickies suggestions.
« on: March 24, 2012, 18:02:59 »
There's already quite some horses, planes, trains and automobiles, etc for our clickies, but theres still many more possible.
This thread is dedicated to discuss all means of transportation that clickies can use, be it vehicles or animals, what you would like to see for this.

I'll start with some suggestions of my own:

-Large space ship.
I don't believe any spacecrafts with room for more than one clicky have been released, I would really love to see a space ship that has several rooms and a roof that can be removed. Kind of a miniature star trek ship with a bridge, medical bay, cantina and bedroom with bunk beds.

-Armored money truck.
It just seems like something nice for cops and robbers scenarios, and it would look pretty cool.

-crafteable raft.
Pirates had several rafts, but I think it would be cool if the raft would actually be made from various parts that could be used for other purposes when loose.
That way shipwrecked clickies could assembe their raft through play.

-Medieval royal carriage.
I don't believe any carriage has been released for the medieval theme yet, it could include a king or queen with armed soldiers and a treasure chest.

-Delta flyer.
This could probably work even, could be funny to see a clicky flying by on a delta flyer.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: transportation for clickies suggestions.
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 18:22:00 »
Golf cart- we have had some golf clubs, but never a cart

a different camel saddle - I'd like one that can fit two child klickys for camel rides at the zoo

segway - I'd love to see a real, modern-looking segway, aside from the one in the space theme.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 18:27:21 »
The armoured truck and golf cart are great suggestions

Playmobil could modify the zoo keepers buggy/truck to be a golf cart

One other thing that I would really really love to see is a small ride on lawnmower. We had the mini tractor, but a smaller lawnmower would be awesome

Damo :)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 19:10:05 »

Playmobil could modify the zoo keepers buggy/truck to be a golf cart

Yes, they could. I love that vehicle, as every zoo seems to have those buggys everywhere. I wonder if I could customize it.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 20:48:19 »
-Medieval royal carriage.
I don't believe any carriage has been released for the medieval theme yet, it could include a king or queen with armed soldiers and a treasure chest.
That would be cool. And I reckon it'd even be cool if there were a fantasy-type Medieval royal carriage, not quite like some of the ones out now, but more Medieval in appearance as you suggest.
~Pynedor~

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 20:55:44 »
I love the idea of the armoured car! They did make an armoured western carriage, why not a modern one?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 21:57:25 »
there was a large space ship with 3 seats and a storage container
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 23:10:54 »
No idea what its called in english, delta vliegen is this though.

http://www.deltavliegen.nl/

I thought it was a straight translation, my mistake.  ;)

I like the idea of a golf cart, could be fun to have a little golf set including a golf cart and two golfing clickies in full attire.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 23:20:45 »
No idea what its called in english, delta vliegen is this though.

http://www.deltavliegen.nl/

I thought it was a straight translation, my mistake.  ;)

Ah, we call it a hang glider, but I can see where the Netherlands name comes from - it's shape and purpose.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”