Author Topic: 5423 Climbers with mountain animals  (Read 2909 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: 5423 Climbers with mountain animals
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2014, 22:11:20 »
This is a great looking set. I have the cows already but have held off on this one to have something to look forward to. Most of the animals are available in an add-on except the chamois. The baby is a capricorn/ibex and not a baby chamois it seems.

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2014, 22:23:17 »
Hope you feel better soon no doubt this set will be a great pick me up. It looks like a fairly neat little set with plenty going on persoanlly as a walker it's nice to see the walking sticks sure if I ever get the set or even the parts that I'll be able to use that part effectively anyway didn't know the name's of the animals but, was going to say a lot of them do look rather cute, I think the parade with all it's animals and village folk is a lovely fitting addition to the set but, I suspect your son might be right about the ambulance or better yet a nice rescue helicopter might be just the thing  ;) ;D   

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2014, 22:29:31 »
The new US 2014 catalog says that the cows will be available here in May!  Yea!  :love:  Something to look forward to.

Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2014, 01:46:22 »
Thanks so much for the lovely review. :love: I love all the animals so much. Just dying to get these sets as soon as we get them here!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline BowlInJar

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2014, 03:02:13 »
That's awesome!!  I ordered the Mountain Hut/Chalet, Cable Car, spring with hikers, and cows about two weeks ago from Amazon Germany (sent to US).  The Chalet and Cable Car arrived today!  My son and I had loads of fun putting them together.  Looking forward to the other items to arrive soon.  I love this theme!!

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2014, 08:11:49 »
Thank you all. I love the theme too. I really feel like buying the house now...

Tahra, the Climbing harnass does fit the female torso. No problem, it is open on the sides and closes with a very tiny buckle (will hide those for my boys and the vacuumcleaner).

Tiermann, I was also curious about the little one. So the capricorn is hid dad!
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2014, 08:40:37 »
Tahra, the Climbing harnass does fit the female torso. No problem, it is open on the sides and closes with a very tiny buckle (will hide those for my boys and the vacuumcleaner).

:o  REALLY!?  Well.... might get it then! :)  AGH - it's your fault. I shouldn't look at reviews of sets I wasn't planning on getting  :P

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2014, 14:58:19 »
Thanks for the review and the awesome pictures! Looks like a great set! :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2014, 16:28:15 »
I missed this review, so a belated "Thank you" for it.  I'm planning to buy the climbing set, but it's hard to find in the shops in the UK so I'll add it to a DS order.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2014, 17:06:35 »
I found one on sale while I was in Germany so picked it up then. It's a great set! The animals are all new or new variations, and the flowers are mostly new also. The bluebell type flower seems to be a different mold from previous similar ones I've had and the edelweiss is new as well, it has a solid center rather than the hole in the center all the way through like the waterlily has.