Author Topic: My little kingdom!  (Read 4379 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: My little kingdom!
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2013, 07:41:40 »
A few steck houses might help expand the village/camp outside the castle walls. The bakery and museum are readily available now for a normal price.  ;)

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2013, 10:04:10 »
Your Kingdom is fantastic!! I like it very much!! :love: :love: You have a very nice Medieval collection, congrats.
Many thanks for sharing.

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2013, 19:59:46 »
Those are from the 3716 Farm set. They are very useful and I only have one pair of them. They aren't currently available in any of the DS sets.

Offline bhellman75

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 13:11:29 »
Thanks!  I started trying to modify it yesterday and remembered that there are no small changes to Playmobil.  All figures must be cleared and every piece you want to remove requires another piece until you've fairly disassembled the whole!  It was like an earthquake struck.

My first idea was to double the length of the cottage, but it jutted out too far for that.  Then I tried reorienting the double cottage so the openings faced forward and adding platforms in front to extend the lower level, but I'm losing the spaces beneath and needing four-way connectors (which do not exist) to attach it all.  I will go back in today after having slept on it and try again.  My poor knights and citizens are all in a box waiting to be repatriated!

Ben

Ben

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2013, 18:58:38 »
The same farm set has two of the four way connectors, they are tan though, which doesn't go as well with the grey walls. I have used them a few times though for interior support sections.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 20:01:26 »
I am a 3666, medieval-steck devotee.

:)9 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Watch it when you reach 10-15 3666s or shoudli say equivalents to ( steck parts etc) because at that stage its very dangerous to go get another 10-15 .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really like your set up, i always preach that the very best of playmobil is steck and the medieval sets 1977-2000... look forward to see more of your steck. double high walls should be good too i reckon so  ;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bhellman75

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2013, 00:33:48 »
Giorginetto,

I'll try to cap it at two 3666s, for the moment at least.  I have plenty of the older magic sets that I can't set up for lack of space.  I may try to simulate the new dragon tower sets with my two baron's towers and extra round tour, though. 
Ben

Offline stroebel83

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 01:41:18 »
Stunning display. Thank you for sharing.

Offline starhorse

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 15:07:06 »
Thanks for sharing these pictures.  It's a great setup.  I just recently got all my steck parts out after having them in storage for a few years.  I forgot how fun it is to build with the steck system.  If you could take some more shots I would love to see more details of the setup.

Offline bhellman75

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 23:32:23 »
Thank you!  I'm in a building mode at the moment.  I'll post a few of my transition pics.
Ben