Author Topic: WJT - Top 16 Single Elimination matches  (Read 4583 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: WJT - Top 16 Single Elimination matches
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 20:54:59 »
My congratulations to Sir Fergus, and may he have equal success in the tournament and in the lists of love.

My commiserations to JustFred and Sir Agnar.

EDIT:  AND CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD WISHES FOR THE FUTURE ROUNDS TO AZIZ BIN TAREK TOO.  (APOLOGIES, I MISREAD THE LAST SENTENCE OF THE COMBAT.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 23:06:36 by playmofire »
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 21:10:08 »
Congratulations Aziz Bin Tarek on a well deserved and clean win!

Offline Ronastoo

• Playmo Lover
  • MamaDragon
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2011, 01:39:21 »
He killed JustFred's flowers!!!!   :'(
Rona MamaDragon

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2011, 03:18:40 »
Sorry MamaDragon, JustFred put up a valiant fight. You really should think about knighting the poor fellow.

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2011, 11:58:14 »
Excellent pictures and commentaries, Gis! I love how Justfred's flowers fly all around him when he gets hit. That was a great idea!
As Christopher: Sir Agnar went down? Then maybe he's not the one who greased my saddle...Let's keep watching the results, my fellow knights. Perhaps we won't have to take over the castle, just a little skirmish will suffice. Enguerrand! Can you check what the hell this waiter's doing with my drink? I feel I'mm getting older every minute waiting for it! I hate those Starbuck's. I heard there's an inn called the Mug and Swords nearby, let's go there tonight.
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Skypurr Jr.

• Klicky Explorer
  • Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2011, 12:53:31 »
Well done Mu- erm- Sir Fergus!
JustFred's flowers made me laugh - it's a shame he didn't get through though, so much for flower power!  ;)

Good luck, brave knights!
...Lost in Playmospace...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2011, 20:14:24 »
Sir Agnar proved a true hero for king Giorginetto and a hero's welcome he will receive , see my post in the other related thread , a square and a statue will be build for his victory against King Giorginetto's arch enemy.... Surprised that he lost his last battle though...
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2011, 21:15:12 »
As Christopher: Sir Agnar went down? Then maybe he's not the one who greased my saddle...Let's keep watching the results, my fellow knights. Perhaps we won't have to take over the castle, just a little skirmish will suffice. Enguerrand! Can you check what the hell this waiter's doing with my drink? I feel I'mm getting older every minute waiting for it! I hate those Starbuck's. I heard there's an inn called the Mug and Swords nearby, let's go there tonight.

Well sir Baldthar is in command of the Double Axe Vanguard... a 100 elite knights  ;D he is a sworn protector of the people! But, if someone has been greasing saddles Sir Baldthar will be determined to bring them to justice... Until then, another round for Sir Christopher and Sir Jerry of Ithaca  :**:

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2011, 22:52:00 »
Congratulations   :cheerlead: to all the winners and commiserations   :'( to all those who won't be going on to the next round. 
Sir Fergus was so surprised to be in the quarter finals that it has taken him all day to recover!
He is off now to send a message back to McCullochs Castle to make sure that King Murdoch doesn't marry Rosamund off to someone else while he is away!  :0
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 10:46:27 »
I am still in sock that King Girginetto's Champion Sir Agnar  made such a flying start only then to be beaten so ungloriously ... Do look forward to the rest of the tourmanent I must say though, its an excellent tournament this is .

:)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: