Author Topic: WJT – Group E – grangel, flatcat, Giorginetto, Shirona33  (Read 10878 times)

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
Re: WJT – Group E – grangel, flatcat, Giorginetto, Shirona33
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 14:34:37 »
Gis! Spotted! In Sir Agnar's chromed helmet! :wave:
Arnaud
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 15:12:37 »
Excellent event! Good clean contest! 8} I must be going loco,.....a good clean contest,....between PM figures? I guess that's because it's so realistic,.....BTW, are the grand stand figures going to do the wave? ???

With the sheer amount of pictures I had to take I didnt want to also start fidgeting in the crowd. I would've liked to but as I am mostly flying solo on this it's not really within the time scale (I think I will go over 300 pictures). I was constantly thinking about it but it seems I am always under the clock to get things done. Unfortunately that means some details will have to be left out. Sorry.

Gis! Spotted! In Sir Agnar's chromed helmet! :wave:
Arnaud

Good catch Arnaud :-)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 15:32:02 »
With the sheer amount of pictures I had to take I didnt want to also start fidgeting in the crowd. I would've liked to but as I am mostly flying solo on this it's not really within the time scale (I think I will go over 300 pictures). I was constantly thinking about it but it seems I am always under the clock to get things done. Unfortunately that means some details will have to be left out. Sorry.

Good catch Arnaud :-)

No problem Gis! Your project is totally awe inspiring! I along with so many others are really enjoying it! BTW, are there any beer venders in the stands, I'm kinda thirsty from cheering so much :P! (again,...just kidding! :lol:)
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 15:36:49 »

I'm amazed that you have been able to do what you have done all ready! :o

It really is soo great, and I'm glad that Sir Cygnet isn't doing too bad :)

Damo :)

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2011, 15:39:23 »
Hey Bill! My squire Enguerrand (hungover from yesterday's celebrations) tells me the wine is good...
Arnaud
Life in the so called space age...

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 19:25:17 »
Beautiful contest, but it really sad that the people of WinterHeaven do not find famous the champion from the kingdom of "Legendary" ,all over the world, Odysseus and they know the goose knight.It seems that they prefer starbucks than history!!! 8} 8} 8}

Great pictures bytheway Gis! :wave: :wave:

Congratulations flacat!!   

I can believe how a "shinning wreck" like Sir Agnar have managed to have serious hits!!!!!

My sympathy Red Eye!!

I want to be there GIs and shouting for the challenging Knights!!!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 19:36:27 by grangel »

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 22:53:30 »
Congratulations, Giorginetto on an unhorsing! 

Well done, Damo.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2011, 21:00:23 »
We now turn to a much anticipated match between two rivals that have already exchanged a lot of words before this tournament got underway. On the one hand we have Sir Jerry of Ithaca Kingdom and his opponent will be Sir Agnar.

Testing the waters during the first pass both players are able to get a shield hit.

Sir Jerry: 1 point
Sir Agnar: 1 point

Sir Jerry is able to get a hit on the shield but is lifted out of the saddle by a hard hit on his shoulder settling this round of the dispute a lot quicker than was anticipated.

Sir Jerry: 2 points (-2 PD)
Sir Agnar: 4 points, +1 honour (+2 PD)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2011, 21:00:45 »
The following match features the beloved Sir Cygnet and a fighter who has kept some mothers up at night already because their children had nightmares, “Red Eye” the Metal Dragon Warrior.

Much to the dismay of the spectators this match is over after the first pass. Sir Cygnet ending on the floor after a skillfully placed lance hits him in his abdomen.

Sir Cygnet: 0 points (-3 PD)
Red Eye: 3 points, +1 honour (+3 PD)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2011, 21:01:17 »
After the second day we have the following standing in Group E:

1) Sir Agnar, 2 wins, +2 honour, +5 PD
2) Red Eye, 1 win, +1 honour, 0 PD
3) Sir Cygnet, 1 win, 0 honour, -2 PD
4) Sir Jerry, 0 wins, 0 honour, -3 PD

In this group everything is still possible. Although with 2 honour, Sir Agnar is a definite favorite to make it into the next stage of the competition.