Author Topic: WJT – Group D – BlackKnightsRealm, tonguello, Heronimus, Bill Blackhurst  (Read 7997 times)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
The first match today in Group D is really not of importance. Lord Vladimir is already qualified and Sir William is without a chance.

Lord Vladimir is really not as focused as he has been in the first two matches. He misses Sir William while he gets a hit on his shield.

Lord Vladimir: 0 points
Sir William: 1 point

On the second run Lord Vladimir seems to be more focused but instead of blocking his opponent’s lance he manages to clip it on the top of his shield and straight into his face. He is able to get a hit on Sir William’s shield but it is already too late for the result of this match.

Lord Vladimir: 1 point (-2 PD)
Sir William: 3 points (+2 PD)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
In this match we have the decider for this Group, whoever wins is through to the next stage. Sir Enök is anxious to prove himself and honour Argenland. Sir Gekko is of course not willing to comply with this.

On the first run, both try to get their shield out of the way by twisting it at the last moment. However Sir Gekko moves a moment to early and Sir Enök sees an opening. He sacrifices his shield trick though and gets hit there but manages to score a blow on Sir Gekko’s body.

Sir Enök: 2 points
Sir Gekko: 1 point

The next pass is more like playing chicken then anything else. They keep everything straight and see who blinks first. Neither really blinks but Sir Gekko moves his Shield just enough out of the way to make Sir Enök miss, while he is able to keep it straight on the shield.

Sir Enök: 2 points
Sir Gekko: 2 points

The last run sees something similar happen. Sir Enök tries to go for an outside and in maneuver but doesn’t get his lance around the shield in time, hitting nothing but air. Meanwhile Sir Gekko manages to get a shield hit again to win this match and advance to the next stage.

Sir Enök: 2 points (-1 PD)
Sir Gekko: 3 points (+1 PD)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
The final result in Group D:

*1) Sir Gekko: 2 wins, -1 honour, -1 PD
*2) Lord Vladimir: 2 wins, -2 honour, 4 PD
3) Sir William: 1 win, -1 honour, 0 PD
4) Sir Enök: 1 win, -1 honour, -3 PD

*Continues to the Single Elimination Matches

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Whaaaat?? 4th??? Did my cousin sell his golden armour to buy the third place?  >:( >:( >:(

:hehe:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
GO GO GO!!! Sir Vladimir you're the only Hope for Our coat of Arms.My champion has been nailed hard in my group!!! The Golden Army is at your disposal!!!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Whaaaat?? 4th??? Did my cousin sell his golden armour to buy the third place?  >:( >:( >:(

:hehe:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EES!!

I'm in 3rd place whoo hoo! Cha Ching  :woohoo: ;) ;D :yup:

Excellent effort Lord Vladimir! Good clean event! :clap:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!

I'm in 3rd place whoo hoo! Cha Ching  :woohoo: ;) ;D :yup:

Excellent effort Lord Vladimir! Good clean event! :clap:

Well....but I got the best price of all.... I got even with you and stole you a girl!  >:D  the princess tied her hancky to MY spear!  :loco: :loco: :loco:  :lol: :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Well....but I got the best price of all.... I got even with you and stole you a girl!  >:D  the princess tied her hancky to MY spear!  :loco: :loco: :loco:  :lol: :lol:

Soooo? :hmm:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
so.... I don´t know.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I might have gotten the jack pot.... I don't know.... Im drunk.... I took the defeat too badly and went to Winterhaven's pub to drown my sadness in beer.....hic! :**: :**:  :help:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
so.... I don´t know.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I might have gotten the jack pot.... I don't know.... Im drunk.... I took the defeat too badly and went to Winterhaven's pub to drown my sadness in beer.....hic! :**: :**:  :help:

Be careful you don't get caught JUI,....Jousting Under the Influence by Winterhaven PD, cousin! :**: