Author Topic: WJT – Group B – playmofire, bonniebeth, tanotrooper, WarriorOfToys  (Read 4199 times)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
This thread will be used to post the photo stories of the six matches in Group B. The following Knights will participate in Group B:

1)   Sir Wolfram (playmofire)
2)   Sir Bartholomew Hale (bonniebeth)
3)   Sir Beltam Lehon (tanotrooper)
4)   Lord Etir Sayest   (WarriorOfToys)

Please feel free to encourage, cheer or post any other type of comment in this thread (within forum guidelines).

Expect the first photos here Sunday at the latest

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
I, Wolfram Stormbringer, Stealer of Souls and Keeper of the Tower of Flint, will follow all the laws of chivalry in this tourney and will deem it an honour if I am defeated by any of my noble rivals.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
I, Wolfram Stormbringer, Stealer of Souls and Keeper of the Tower of Flint, will follow all the laws of chivalry in this tourney and will deem it an honour if I am defeated by any of my noble rivals.

Hear, hear, many of those who are with hot blood,
but stronger are they with cool veins.
I look forward to meeting you in the tourney, noble foe. :hatoff:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
**Disclaimer: Posing the klickies is sometimes very hard and then getting the right angle with the camera even harder. So although things may seem to be different on the picture, the text is conclusive on what was happened.

In Group B we start with a match between Sir Wolfram and Sir Bartholomew Hale.

Sir Wolfram hits Sir Bartholomew on the shield but is not able to deflect his opponents lance enough and gets hit on his chest.

Sir Wolfram: 1 Point
Sir Bartholomew: 2 Points

On the second run Sir Bartholomew goes for safely hitting his opponents shield and that’s exactly what happens. He takes a hit on his own shield as well but it is enough for the win.

Sir Wolfram: 2 points (-1 PD)
Sir Bartholomew:  3 points (+1 PD)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
“The second match in Group B features someone very special” the Royal Herald announces “Sir Beltam Lehon will take to the field against the representative of someone some of us know in Winterhaven very well. He has moved up in the world and is now a King himself. So all please: Hail Lord Etir, son of the late defender Etiar, champion of Rutileom defender of the Kings lands. His Grace, Aun Kerac, has brought forth his willing subject to fight for him. With honor grace and the chivalry of all great knights, Lord Etir Sayest has pledged himself to fight for his king and country, and will do them justice in his greatest and most high form. So comes the champion of Rutileo!”

“Vivat!”

Sir Beltam manages to hit Lord Etir shield, his lack of skill leave him however right open and he gets hit full in the chest.

Sir Beltam: 1 point
Lord Etir: 2 points

On the second run Sir Beltam is more focused and hits Lord Etir shield again but manages to flick his own out of the way at the last second making Lord Etir hit nothing but air.

Sir Beltam: 2 points
Lord Etir: 2 points

On the last run Lord Etir’s experience wins him the match as he pulls the exact same trick on his opponent, hitting his shield and getting his own out of the way at the last moment.

Sir Beltam: 2 points (-1 PD)
Lord Etir: 3 points (+1 PD)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Another breathtaking episode, Gis :wow:! Closeup pict's are so full of detail :)9!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
Standing quickly I shout from the stands,
"Excellent Etir! Good show, good show!" :clap:

THIS IS SOOOOO EXCITING!!!
I was holding my breath while reading your comments hoping Etir would win! ;D
Can't wait for the next match Gis! :wow:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Great commentary, Gis.  Maybe I should I have whipped out the new fangled gun powder stick I was given for my bout!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Great commentary and photos Gis!!! I am jumping on my chair!!!  ;D

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
The third match in Group B will feature Sir Wolfram and Sir Beltam Lehon of Belathre.

On the first pass only the shields are hit.

Sir Wolfram: 1 point
Sir Beltam: 1 point

On second pass Sir Wolfram faints with his lance which leads Sir Beltam to flick his shield. This leaves a wide gap for Sir Wolfram hitting Sir Beltam full force and taking him straight of his saddle. Sir Beltam’s still trying to hit back only manages to hit Sir Wolfram’s horse.

Sir Wolfram: 4 points, +1 honour (+3 PD)
Sir Beltam: 1 point, -1 honour (-3 PD)