Author Topic: 4211 Sleeping Princess Fairy Tale Set (Snow White)  (Read 7334 times)

Offline Timotheos

• Visitor
  • Playmo Addict
Re: Snow White Playset
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 16:15:32 »
I agree with you completely, Playmofire.  I've re-thought the multi-language books.  On the downside, it consumes a lot of space, and the other hand it exposes kids to a bunch of different languages.

As a kid, I never even suspected Playmobil was a German toy (granted, Schaper's packaging of the product in the states made it seem to come from an American company).

I've never mastered complete disassembly of the small figures but I sometimes exchange their legs. :)

I guess you just poke the little connector dowel out with a pen or something? 

Even with the white shoes, the dwarves do look good.  I didn't like them from pictures, but think they look good when you actually have one in your hand.

-Tim

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2007, 18:09:52 »
I've never mastered complete disassembly of the small figures but I sometimes exchange their legs. :)

The spanish way is working, just as for almost all klickies...
:whip:
...but for children one has to be very careful as they have a very fragile neck... 

As for the Snow White Set: I like the coffin and I was a little pi***d off to order the missing
dwarfs from the DS, though.

best,
socrates
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen

Offline core

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2007, 18:56:49 »
Thanks for the reviews of the playsets!

It also comes with a cardboard backdrop, which rests on a cardboard wheel and depicts three different scenes.

A pity imo, the backdrop/wheel should have been printed on something with a little more wear-resistance than cardboard (plastic card comes to mind); cost-cutting is the major issue I'm sure ...
Peter