Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 159451 times)

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #800 on: February 27, 2012, 19:04:56 »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
That's good news!
 :picsplz:
Arnaud
Life in the so called space age...

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #801 on: February 28, 2012, 16:49:15 »
How about for your wallet??  :P

if my heart stop , i will have a problem ... my wallet is empty and i still enjoy life !  this post must be "Giorginettos medieval playmobil museum " !

i think it's the most important collection i have ever seen for vintage knights  , in france there's j mi who have a huge collection , i don't know other person who realise their child dreams like that . 

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #802 on: March 01, 2012, 07:58:14 »
 :'( :'(

I still havent managed to pick up my generals etc , i am afraid i have to postpone my next pictures for a couple of weeks  :'( :'( :'(
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #803 on: March 01, 2012, 21:04:58 »

if my heart stop , i will have a problem ... my wallet is empty and i still enjoy life !  this post must be "Giorginettos medieval playmobil museum " !

i think it's the most important collection i have ever seen for vintage knights  , in france there's j mi who have a huge collection , i don't know other person who realise their child dreams like that . 

Because just like a museam, I want all the armor inside. ;D
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #804 on: March 01, 2012, 21:13:58 »
i don't know other person who realise their child dreams like that . 

I am sure there are others too. It did take me over 30 yrs to put all this together though... ;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #805 on: March 30, 2012, 22:12:00 »
Hello all from my master den. It has been a long day at the den today and only a while ago i finished setting up my recent purschases and made some key changes to the medieval set up. Priot to that i had a look at some plaumobil boxes and some other toy boxes i havent opened since the mid 90s !!!! i found a mint 3534 ( playmospace), 2 old robots and 15 astronauts in mint condition !!! i also found quite a lot of other stuff that i thought was gone but  its still here . still to check another 3-4 boxes tomorrow i havent opened since mid 90s !!! anyways , back on topic, i ran out of space today and still have as you can see in a pic about 250 black lion guards in bags, 150 gauls in bags and 120 vikings and viking ships x4 and sets ( not shown) .Anyways, I set all the knights differently and removed from the castle the two swan tents, somehow i managed to fit in all the horsed knights and you can see Emperor Iseroth inspecting alleh knights with his 4 magnificent generals and talking to general Sir Agnar .... I have added quite a few knights as you can see.... moving into the royal barracks i added some decorative crowns ( more conquered kingdoms  :lol:) and some other small changes. In the barracks i also added some soldiers . In the town i added about 25 townfolk all classic 70s medieval paesants and as you can see the city is more occupied than ever. there are  more pigs and more cows in the city also and also the stork nests have been set  :love: Outside the city there have some major improvements. Over 20 (!!!) nabbers have been added to the outside walls, there are a lot of banners now everywhere !!! I have also created some small farming areas with fences and also a new area for sheep and some cows plus two loaded carts ....  everywhere elese there are lots of black lion guards preparing to inavde the old empire.... in the forrect i added some animals and also added over 30 yellow dragons in the dragons alliance kingdom where i also made some minor imporvements. anyways, i will stop talking , post the pics and go to bed i plan to spent all day at the den too tomorrow

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #806 on: March 30, 2012, 22:16:04 »
Wow, Giorginetto. How in the world do you obtain so much stuff? I'm surprised that they even have some items available in the quantities that you alone buy! :lol:

Krull is looking fantastic as always though! I really like those white caparisons. :)
~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #807 on: March 31, 2012, 14:54:27 »
:o

Wow.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #808 on: March 31, 2012, 15:00:21 »
 :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Everytime is more impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!
It looks awesome!!! :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #809 on: March 31, 2012, 15:37:44 »
Magnificient, the pictures with the king and the generals are my favorite.
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo: