Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 159453 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #780 on: December 20, 2011, 16:52:04 »
Very impressive, did you ever show pictures of krull to Geobra? I'd be very curious about their comments on it.  :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #781 on: December 20, 2011, 22:31:18 »
Very impressive, did you ever show pictures of krull to Geobra? I'd be very curious about their comments on it.  :)

Playmobil Greece have posted some pictures on their facebook page . Thats more than enough for me .  ;D

Perhaps i should sent them  a link to my youtube videos etc  ;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #782 on: December 21, 2011, 18:06:21 »
Good idea.  :)

The more of your pics and videos they are willing to use, the more likely they might be to recognize the greatness of steck.   ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #783 on: December 23, 2011, 12:16:46 »
Good idea.  :)

The more of your pics and videos they are willing to use, the more likely they might be to recognize the greatness of steck.   ;D

Well, i dont know. I sent to Playmobil Germany a link to my youtube videos and an email telling them a few things abou tmy collection etc but i received no reply ... a bit dissapointing really. When i wrote to a car manufacturer about my other hobby which is their cars and my collection of related car stuff - motorsport/ brochures/ rare items etc , the called me , gave me a complimentary 1 year road service and discount for parts card for free ( VIP customer ) and sent me an invitation to the official launch of their latest car . Now thats what i call customer service for an enthusiast . Playmobil has a long way to travel with its collectors. Of course the DS parts and the colletor's club are more than welcomed still along way to go from my experience though ....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #784 on: December 24, 2011, 09:01:18 »
It might just depend on the one person that checks such mails. For one company it can be someone enthusiastic who encourages fans and collectors, while another company might employ someone who cares little about it, but who might be good at other aspects of the job and was hired for that.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #785 on: December 24, 2011, 17:16:27 »
If you are on Facebook you can post pictures of your displays on the Playmobil official page. Of course some people are opposed to that sort of thing...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #786 on: December 24, 2011, 17:32:15 »
If you are on Facebook you can post pictures of your displays on the Playmobil official page. Of course some people are opposed to that sort of thing...

Playmobil Greece has posted pictures of my medieval set up , some time ago , dont know if they are still there as i am against fb....

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #787 on: December 24, 2011, 17:48:45 »
Maybe someone else here with facebook could post some of your pictures there for you and make sure its clear that it is your work and collection?

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #788 on: December 24, 2011, 18:05:35 »
Maybe someone else here with facebook could post some of your pictures there for you and make sure its clear that it is your work and collection?

That is a good idea but Youtube is enough for me i reckon  ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #789 on: February 03, 2012, 09:02:57 »
.. pictures to follow very  very soon of the new Krullian army and navy .....  ;)