Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 159440 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #390 on: August 03, 2010, 21:21:26 »
Are you guys still at it? It's all talk talk talk. Why don't you have that battle you keep promising us? And of course post your pics here.  :munch:
That talk talk is necessary to persuade us to do it , one of us will have to move all that playmobil for over 600 Km you know !!!! Besides it adds a certain ambiance to the steck discussions ...
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #391 on: August 03, 2010, 21:23:08 »
Yes I am with you there George!! We can improve steck designs this way! ;)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #392 on: August 03, 2010, 21:26:47 »
Still haev along way to go till i perfect my steck buildings..too plain.. next week will give it a serius go for my v3 mediaval city .....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #393 on: August 03, 2010, 21:29:04 »
Yes I am with you there George!! We can improve steck designs this way! ;)

what's going on with your city pano you havent find time to compleate it  :( :( :( :( :( :(
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #394 on: August 03, 2010, 21:30:30 »

what's going on with your city pano you havent find time to compleate it  :( :( :( :( :( :(

Its going to take a long time Alex! I have the King's castle, the main gate, the inn, the city gurads headquarters, the stewart's office...and still a long way to go!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #395 on: August 03, 2010, 21:38:26 »

Its going to take a long time Alex! I have the King's castle, the main gate, the inn, the city gurads headquarters, the stewart's office...and still a long way to go!

:( :( :( :(  we'll wait....
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #396 on: August 04, 2010, 06:27:03 »

Thats more progress than me Sir Wolf !!!!  ;D

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
« Reply #397 on: August 04, 2010, 06:36:16 »
That talk talk is necessary to persuade us to do it , one of us will have to move all that playmobil for over 600 Km you know !!!! Besides it adds a certain ambiance to the steck discussions ...

You could also meet somewhere in the middle.  >:D
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #398 on: August 04, 2010, 09:10:57 »
You could also meet somewhere in the middle.  >:D

space and a secure area will be the problem ...

Yes but at least next year i shall have a very secure garage of 120m2 free for  such large set ups  in athens that also people can easily come and visit ! Unless of course Sir Wolf you have such space , i am happy to sahre with you also use this space for the days you bring your playmos down ( if you decide to do this of course )  when its freed completely sometime from Q2 2011 onwards .. 120m2 is plenty of space to set lots .....  and lots they should be !!!!!!!!!! Mediaval siege , romans grand fortress , grand forest , pirates next and manowar armada, egyptian army and giza etc etc ........... Also, if we set it all up , we can charge a small entry fee and cover the related costs ( or give the money to charity which i prefer doing )

I want to set it all now !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i want another 2000 steck pieces and 500 nuremberg guards .. please tell playmobil to make them again,they need to understand we need nuremberg guards !!!!!!!!!!!!   I  neeeeeed Nuremberg guards to guard and protect our holly steck mediaval cities from menaces such as grangelo's golden dragon knights and Wolf Knight's customised medieval klickies ( dark sentinels and all these wolf clan dudes ). With 500 nuremberg guards and 400 balck lion guards and the other 700 or so remaining army my king will eat for breakfast these wolf knights and what have ya ....  >:D >:D >:D >:D    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want nuremberg knights !!!!
:hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #399 on: August 04, 2010, 11:44:36 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am glad to see that klicky fever is beyond control !!!!

We'll do a planning...think about it and see what happens...