Author Topic: URGENT - ANYONE ORDERED ZEBRAS & WARTHOGS FROM UK DS?  (Read 2301 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
URGENT - ANYONE ORDERED ZEBRAS & WARTHOGS FROM UK DS?
« on: February 03, 2011, 13:05:12 »
More specifically, has anyone placed an order with these parts in and got one largely of Steck parts.  If so, I have your order. 
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
Re: URGENT - ANYONE ORDERED ZEBRAS & WARTHOGS FROM UK DS?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 14:24:06 »
Not me Gordon - I've got an order to send in soon, but not ordered lately. 
Hope you find where your steck is.

Elaine

A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 14:24:55 »
So you ordered steck and got zebras and warthogs? That's terrible!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 15:15:43 »
There were nine items on my order and three were in the parcel, all the rest was animals, System-X balcony rails, trees and other stuff.  The invoice was the correct one, but not the contents.  It's not the fault of UK DS but an error in making the order up at Zirndorf.  I guess two orders got mixed up somehow.  I 'phoned UK DS and explained and they immediately reordered the parts from my order not sent and arranged for the wrong items to be collected from me, which they were within maybe 10 or 15 minutes. 

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 15:35:25 »
. . . and arranged for the wrong items to be collected from me, which they were within maybe 10 or 15 minutes. 

You'd think it would be cheaper for them (and nicer for you) just to let you keep the wrong items.   ???
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 15:41:30 »
You'd think it would be cheaper for them (and nicer for you) just to let you keep the wrong items.   ???

Call your DS department Gordon, & tell them. As Indianna says they will probably say keep that order, & they will reprocess your original order. It would cost more in postage to switch it out to them. I've had a similar situation happen some time ago with USA DS, & they were very accommodating to make the issue right, & when I asked them if they wanted the wrong order back, they said no.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 15:43:51 »

If you are sent unordered items in an order, as has happened occasionally, they do but this is an entire order of somebody and a big one.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 15:45:16 »
Call your DS department Gordon, & tell them. As Indianna says they will probably say keep that order, & they will reprocess your original order. It would cost more in postage to switch it out to them. I've had a similar situation happen some time ago with USA DS, & they were very accommodating to make the issue right, & when I asked them if they wanted the wrong order back, they said no.

I 'phoned UK DS and explained and they immediately reordered the parts from my order not sent and arranged for the wrong items to be collected from me, which they were within maybe 10 or 15 minutes. 

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 16:05:12 »
Sounds like the problem is solved! :yup: Well done! :)9
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Ronastoo

• Playmo Lover
  • MamaDragon
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 21:28:03 »
I can't imagine why you'd rather have your Steck parts than the warthogs, Gordon.   :lol:
Rona MamaDragon