Author Topic: New additions to our playmo-barn  (Read 32038 times)

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
Re: New additions to our playmo-barn
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 23:50:25 »
lovely set !

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2011, 00:02:36 »
The hidey-hole tree by itself would make a great DS item, if Playmobil are paying attention.

I'd love to get my hands on this set too.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2011, 00:45:59 »
The hidey-hole tree by itself would make a great DS item, if Playmobil are paying attention.

It was available as DS add on item 7093, but has been retired for a few years now.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2011, 04:00:42 »
It's a mediaeval robbers set.  The master of the house is away visiting his estates.  You put the child in the trunk and get the trunk into the planned victim's house by saying it is for the master when he returns.  Then, when everyone is asleep, the child comes out of the trunk and unbolts the door and lets his/her confederates in to rob the place.  They put the loot in the trunk and leave with it and the child by the front door.

you seem to know this technique quite well, how well does it work ?  ;) From how you explained the process it is quite clever.

Since I have only now heard of this to me it looks like a sword point kidnapping and the two klickies are startled looking at the surprise witness (camera angle)

Is there a different story for the owl hunter on the other picture?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2011, 04:09:29 »
Sure, he's just killed a squirrel and is inviting the owl to a banquet. ;)
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 08:50:47 »
One o f my favourite sets of all time. A great set to have when biulding mediaval sets . I have bought many  of these sets and wouldnt mind getting me hands on more only too rare and expensive these days. The oak tree with the hideout is indeed a great playmo tree  :love: :love: :love: :love:. As some of you know i have over 400 playmo trees  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[  and this ranks #2 as my favorite after the large pine tree. It is indeed a very rare tree and great to have an awl in its recess and of course the hideout and the rope . There is a new farm set that has a wooden platform on it , i wonder if this will fit nicely with this tree...  :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 01:38:33 »
This is our new used 5300 we just got in the post a few days ago. It is perfect for use on our porch for the boys to play with while I look for the missing parts, there are a lot. The best part about this was the price of $17. If I end up spending more on the missing parts than I got it for I think making a Halloween house will be in order.

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 02:22:22 »
What a great buy!  I am sure there is a lot of play left in this old house!
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2011, 06:36:34 »
Excellent addtions Ras!! Diverse as ever!!!

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 12:17:00 »
. . . making a Halloween house will be in order.

I think a Halloween house is an excellent idea!  Could be a fun opportunity for your boys to make some non-Playmo features like a spooky graveyard, etc.   
>:D (somewhat Halloween-ish)
U.S.A.      Massachusetts