Author Topic: New Sets 2012  (Read 104565 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: New Sets 2012
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2011, 16:08:52 »
have someone noticed there is a new robbery set in the police force theme?
I think it's DAMO holding the gun!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes its a bank set! And I think damo dyed his hair  :lens:  :lol:

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2011, 16:14:50 »
That skateboarder fi?ure looks exactly like Lego.  That's just offensive...

If I wanted a lego figure I would get one - if I wanted a Playmobil figure, will I be able to get one (in the future?!).

I wonder why they discontinued the dinosaur series the other year only to revamp it and bring it back?! 

I would really love to hear an official response from the company.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2011, 16:16:11 »
I just read this in the spanish forum (thanks WORK  ;D) but is the prisioner (fi?ur) SAD?? I mean the smile is upside down?
 :o :o :o
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2011, 16:19:35 »
seems you are right Gaston, we're having the first frowning face :(

the face on the skater is indeed very lego like, just horrible!!! but i love his hair!

stadswache, it's LARA not LAURA Croft :P
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2011, 18:44:36 »
at least I would never want such change.....that looks like the annoying orange on youtub :hmm:e

But isn't this the problem?  What one person wants another may not, and so Playmobil find that when they make a change that pleases some people, they upset others.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2011, 21:04:08 »
Thanks for posting these !! Finally some proper machine guns ... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D... if only Hans Beck saw this ..... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Really like the police sets, this car looks like the SKoda Octavia5 its used as a Police car in greece btw ! really like some of the medieval klikcies and the pirate, the sports are not my cap of tea, the lego smile is horrible imo...... Playmobil is so different to what i am used to ... all togfether i am not excited about these new sets liek most of you , i suppose i prefer the more traditional playmobil stuff... :)

Grumpy Old Playmo
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2011, 21:51:03 »
Those faces are TERRIBLE. But easy to fix, as long as they are the minority.

I love the machine guns too :)

(we were just gawking at the pics again)

Offline Coyote

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2011, 23:09:48 »
Eh, don't have a problem with the face changes-  what was it '89 when Lego started changing their faces?  And yet the Lego smile endures...  I remember a friend of mine in the early '80's who used to melt off the smiles from his Lego figures with a magnifying glass...

This is one of the best offerings I have seen since the early aughts- when I had the Vikings as my screensavers for many months...
  Peoples Republic of Maine  :D

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2011, 23:37:07 »
I hope the surprise figures will be released worldwide like the last batch. I love the Elvis!

Offline tenni

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2011, 23:52:26 »
There are some amazing new sets here! Thanks so much for the pictures! And, I'm still eagerly awaiting the 2011 sets that will be released in the US in 2012. Lots to look forward to, and hard to wait that long!

I hope we at least don't have to wait until 2013 for the Olympics sets  :crossed: . It would seem a little weird to get the Olympics figures post-Olympics.