Author Topic: New Sets 2012  (Read 104172 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: New Sets 2012
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2011, 20:43:27 »
The F?gures are AMAZINGGGGG!!!!!! Unbelievable!!! :(o): :(o): :(o): Elvis! And a ballerina! And the punk rocker, and look at the basketall player's hair! And I love the cheerleader and the queen and the geisha! Gaston, your geisha is still a million times better!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2011, 20:43:44 »
Gods.

I love the new figures... Hate those stupid faces. Nothing a swapped head can't fix, me thinks.

(We made that prisoner for a custom contest AGES ago...)

Offline Clong

• playmo emt
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2011, 20:44:06 »
cool thank you for posting the pics  :love:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2011, 20:45:27 »
I wanna see the back of that queen's hair.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2011, 20:47:36 »
4768: :o
4762: :love:

Ohh! Nice sets... Love the fencers...
And the new fi?ures are promising! :o :o :o
I especially like the Japanese girl. :wow: :o

That is two Japanese figures out now!
When where there be a theme??? :love:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2011, 20:56:49 »
Yup, huge improvements in the figures this time! Geisha girl and the sports figures are outstanding! But is there no bare torso for male figures? Speedo Dad must be getting very, very lonely without another bare chest around.......ummmm!

Also like the new bank with the video cams and ATM machine.

Just returned from Science Safari in Cary, NC, where they will be having a PM sale Oct 1-15th. They will be selling off some store displays of various sets....they are already built in boxes and some come with different accessory sets. Very nice folks and one of the few independent  toy stores left.

Cheers, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2011, 21:01:51 »
ok after digesting this a little bit better i have things to prise about the surprise figures - seems the Geobra designers are less conservative each day: look at that hair on elvis and punk guy :o
and the adult justin biever (next to the mexican) - i love his hair! i think i will have to use that hairstyle for the teenage version of my son Félix! :love:
There's a new ninja(?) but his eyes look odd - i guess it's the pic?

love the cheerleader, japanese woman, tomb raider, ballet dancer, vamp woman and jungle woman :love:

there's a Dutch couple if i'm not mistaken? 8-)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2011, 21:04:21 »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mouth nearly fell out of it's hinges! :o :o :o

Thanks for posting these - I am lost for words. Such incredible sets! The Olympics ones have got to be some of the best sets ever!

Damo :)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2011, 21:10:52 »
Thanks for posting, Zookeeper -  :wave: - there's a lot there to keep people talking, although nothing really interests me.  The police riot team show Playmobil have been watching the boards, but the new police car looks horrendous, not  a patch on the BMW based one and the more recent VW Passat estate.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2011, 21:13:57 »
NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!!!!  :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: i swear I'll move to Germany to get these more quickly!! We have not even got the 2011 sets here...and these are coming out january 2012!!!! we'll get them in 2013  :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

they are all sooooo beautiful... the farm, the specials, the police is awesome!!! swat team!!! woohoo!!!!!

thank you for these pics!!!! Now... to go find the money for all that...