Author Topic: No number for neck chainmail???  (Read 3281 times)

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
No number for neck chainmail???
« on: March 09, 2009, 18:24:51 »
after the first serie of knigths with chainmail playmobil start making the neck armour in "roman plate style" and became hader to find...

i was looking on the PlaymoDB and found that theres number for the hair, even for head chainmail, what makes me wonder (and want feel sure about it) that theres a number for neck chainmail, unfortunaly i was unable to find it at PDB due my dumbnes or besause doesn't exist... does anyone knows if theres number, and of course the number... in grey

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Re: No number for neck chainmail???
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 18:43:05 »
It's not your dumbness... I've never seen a number for neck chainmail, nor for armour, vests, belts, or anything else that doesn't come off without disassembling the klicky.  Sorry to say.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 18:53:10 »
yeahh just as i guess... what a troublemaker...

hey thank's for the quick help, when you say no at least i know is no!!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 19:29:19 »
That no does not mean the # does not exist . If you could convince somebody at Playmobil parts to give it up and actually let you order it than  your in business. Technically we should not even have the # for hair but through many people vigilance in the matter , there they are .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 22:02:53 »
Ras is correct! Playmobil assigns part numbers to everything involved in production down to the shipping boxes with the Playmobil logo, so the procurement division can replenish stock levels etc. They also have part numbers for all parts in production in the case there is a safety issue so they have a traceable history to correct matters. The Playmobil DS has those numbers in their pocession, but company policies do not permit them from being given out at randum, only the parts that have part numbers in the instructions are normally given out. To say it short & sweet, if there is not a number in the instructions for an item on a Klicky, most likely it will stay that way unless someone gets a hold of a newbie parts order taker  :shhhh:! The other option is to check venders in Malta on eBay that may be selling parts of Klicky's from factory overages like "Dodenapier", etc.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 22:25:53 »
That no does not mean the # does not exist . If you could convince somebody at Playmobil parts to give it up and actually let you order it than  your in business. Technically we should not even have the # for hair but through many people vigilance in the matter , there they are .

yeah... i call playmobilusa and they told that they "dont have a piece without number" ... well i may try again with someone else who answer their phone...:hmm: :hmm:

and the hair gives me hope, actually i will send them a mail with the picture of the part (that's what the booklet says... send a number or a picture or draw of the part)

Ras is correct! Playmobil assigns part numbers to everything involved in production down to the shipping boxes with the Playmobil logo, so the procurement division can replenish stock levels etc. They also have part numbers for all parts in production in the case there is a safety issue so they have a traceable history to correct matters. The Playmobil DS has those numbers in their pocession, but company policies do not permit them from being given out at randum, only the parts that have part numbers in the instructions are normally given out. To say it short & sweet, if there is not a number in the instructions for an item on a Klicky, most likely it will stay that way unless someone gets a hold of a newbie parts order taker  :shhhh:! The other option is to check venders in Malta on eBay that may be selling parts of Klicky's from factory overages like "Dodenapier", etc.

and that's could mean they can sell a specific part or the policy prohibits??

yeah i was thinking in Dodenapier, i bougth him 20 malteses time ago... but i don't want to fell overcharge for small piece... without first check easier options

Offline A Little Lady

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 23:15:09 »
It's not your dumbness... I've never seen a number for neck chainmail, nor for armour, vests, belts, or anything else that doesn't come off without disassembling the klicky.  Sorry to say.

i guess they dont think us playmobil fans are older than 7 years of age! Let alone able to disassemble our klickies  :lol:
hello im a little lady and im a playperson

Offline Adam

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 19:11:09 »
If it's any help, I had this issue and DS (UK) were unable to help; but a seller on e-bay from Malta came up with the goods at a reasonable price.