Author Topic: 7482 Scary Ghosts  (Read 7733 times)

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
Re: 7482 Scary Ghosts
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2011, 20:56:03 »
Hi

Good theory on the ball, I thought it might have to due with saving Mr B even more money, a penny saved is a penny earned  ;)

I would just say the same thing as I was only going to get one set but now that I saw his true colors I will order quite a few more.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

I figured using plastic, in the first place, was merely about saving money. 

I like the old one I have with a metal ball and chain.

Surely the savings can't be that much and Playmobil in that dire of straits that they need to replace it with plastic ...

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2011, 21:23:18 »
I figured using plastic, in the first place, was merely about saving money. 

I like the old one I have with a metal ball and chain.

Surely the savings can't be that much and Playmobil in that dire of straits that they need to replace it with plastic ...

Hi, apologies for missing your post  :wow:

I too prefer the one with the metal ball, I was actually quite disappointed to find the plastic anchor in the 4444 when it came out . I do love using the metal ball as a way for our Mafia Klickies to solve problems near a lake  ;)

One other theory is there is a new regulation which does not allow for the metal ball and chain in this age bracket but this theory might instigate comments about USA and its intellect  :lol:

I guess if it is about saving money Playmobil will start keeping the extra plastic on spruces (I think thats what they are called) Oil is becoming quite expensive again

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2011, 00:27:18 »
Apologies for the koala picture, I just did paste for my name and smiley but must have pasted the picture instead!  :-[  It looks very out of place  :lol: - I've only just seen it and it's too late to change it, unless a moderator can remove it for me!

Elaine (got it right this time! :lol: )
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2011, 00:54:31 »
 :lol: I wondered why you posted the koala picture! I can't edit it, though. Panos has to do it.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2011, 01:34:06 »
Hi

I think this conversation was going at the exact same time as the one with the rainbow Koalas in the other tread. Must have got your wires crossed  ;)

I wonder why Playmobil is being so deceptive in their box pictures. The ghosts, the wedding couple, the not so chrome knight etc... Some I would buy less of them due to the issue but in this case I am planning to buy more now that I truly know what they look like ?

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: