Author Topic: Novelties 2019!  (Read 25168 times)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: Novelties 2019!
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2018, 01:09:54 »
Besides several figures from the new Surprise Series, the Easter Egg conquistador is almost the only have-to-get set for me. But I want /need a whole lot of this one.
Oh, and the Special Plus black witch(?), she is very nice too...
Further just a few klickies and accessories here and there.
The Spirit barn looks nice at first sight, but checking out it´s depth at the back-of-the-box picture, it is again just rather a "facade" then a true building, as usual these days...

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2018, 20:46:30 »
Pics in the amclicks forum: link

Nothing new regarding the ones available from amazon, but handy all together ;)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2018, 22:18:04 »
Not a great deal of interest to me, although I like the mobile farmshop.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2018, 23:36:43 »
Thanks for the link.
Still two big themes we haven't seen the pictures for, the mermaids and the space police. The additional related sets look good, interesting to see what comes up for them. So far not a lot for new animals except in the too expensive licensed themes. Some nice new shields though.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2018, 00:25:09 »
Those pictures make me more and more excited over some of the newer things.  And overall, I do like the styling of the Spirit stuff (much to my surprise).  There are a lot of unique torsos coming in the new stuff.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #125 on: October 30, 2018, 08:45:32 »
Still two big themes we haven't seen the pictures for, the mermaids and the space police. The additional related sets look good, interesting to see what comes up for them.

Only two from the merpeople... I can't believe the duopack guy.. I mean, is there ANYONE (from the ones that do custom klickys) who didn't make a merman out of that torso yet?  At least they could have made a new color (after all, there are two already)...  The other set has a nice yellowish mertail.. I wish they'd STOP making pink and blue ones... there are so many.. especially in pink.

Also no pics of the dragons or ghostbusters, right?

After the glimpses of the new Astrids and Hiccups..  Then again, there are like THREE Hiccups and Astrids in this batch?  Gah. But at least she seems to have different versions. I stand by my opinion. It is silly to have 2 of the same character. We will not keep more of them - I mean, not as those characters - in her case, a head change may be in order, at least. But the parts are nice (though that foot of his complicates matters - and the boot's poor sculpt does not help). Styill GORGEOUS parts all around in the Dragons theme!

So far not a lot for new animals except in the too expensive licensed themes. Some nice new shields though.

I suppose you will make a list? ;)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #126 on: October 30, 2018, 21:05:21 »
My list on the website/blog will come out at the time of Toyfair. Until it's officially announced we never know if the sets will really appear. There was a dog in pre-production photos once that never showed up, so I am cautious. So far the only new sculpts I have seen are the Dragons. Spirit horses are repaints, as are the 123 fish. As far as I have seen there is nothing else new.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #127 on: October 30, 2018, 21:24:58 »
My list on the website/blog will come out at the time of Toyfair. Until it's officially announced we never know if the sets will really appear. There was a dog in pre-production photos once that never showed up, so I am cautious. So far the only new sculpts I have seen are the Dragons. Spirit horses are repaints, as are the 123 fish. As far as I have seen there is nothing else new.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #128 on: November 08, 2018, 20:38:42 »
another Porsche . cant wait to combo this police car with my italian playmo mafiozos  :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #129 on: November 28, 2018, 20:10:22 »
The pictures of the new “Mermaid-sets” are online! Amclicks has put them online, thanks to their member playdalai:

http://amclicks.org/foro/novedades-playmobil/novedades-alemania-enero-julio-2019/msg26940/?PHPSESSID=05rf3cgq56ntulm08apte8e7i4#msg26940
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest