Author Topic: JLMatterer Photo Gallery  (Read 112965 times)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
Re: JLMatterer Photo Gallery
« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2017, 14:18:19 »
More dragons & such.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2017, 18:19:06 »
Don't look at the red dragon's wings too hard....

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2017, 18:46:53 »
Don't look at the red dragon's wings too hard....

OK - I have to ask! Are you referring to the fact that the wings don't "click" into place? Mine certainly don't, & I don't know if this is how they all are or if I ended up with a faulty one. I was going to post a query about it here.  :wave:

Darell & I worked with the wings for about 15 minutes until we gave up.  :lol:

I actually ordered another one from Ebay (sans the rock) to see if it would work differently. (It was only $5.99.)  :P

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #123 on: March 27, 2017, 19:29:08 »
OK - I have to ask! Are you referring to the fact that the wings don't "click" into place? Mine certainly don't, & I don't know if this is how they all are or if I ended up with a faulty one. I was going to post a query about it here.  :wave:

Darell & I worked with the wings for about 15 minutes until we gave up.  :lol:

I actually ordered another one from Ebay (sans the rock) to see if it would work differently. (It was only $5.99.)  :P

Mine are the same - I have two of them, and if we look hard, the wings fall.  ::)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #124 on: March 27, 2017, 22:35:53 »
Mine are the same - I have two of them, and if we look hard, the wings fall.  ::)

I shared your comments with Darell & he laughed out loud. Good to know about the wings; I still like the dragon an awful lot & have learned to put the wings in one position that seems fairly stable.

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #125 on: March 27, 2017, 22:40:23 »
I'm happy with it despite the failing wings; he's quite different from the other dragons I've acquired so far.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2017, 16:32:24 »
I'm happy with it despite the failing wings; he's quite different from the other dragons I've acquired so far.

They are loved here as well  :love:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2017, 16:52:00 »
Yep, by far the worst wing design on that one. They fixed it since then after getting so much bad feedback about that one.
I have the new Super 4 one on it's way form Germany now. I am looking forward to seeing how the wings are on that one, they are different in the plans than the black version was.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2017, 16:53:35 »
Yep, by far the worst wing design on that one. They fixed it since then after getting so much bad feedback about that one.

It's terrible if that is the first playmobil someone gets...  I mean, we know it's the exception.. and sooo different from all the others.

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2017, 14:53:48 »
It's terrible if that is the first playmobil someone gets...  I mean, we know it's the exception.. and sooo different from all the others.

I've bought 2 more of these dragons, & it turns out the first one I got was even more of a lemon than others. My 2nd & 3rd of these have wings that are wobbly & such but stay attached for the most part; the first has wings that completely fall off constantly. I still love this particular dragon, though, & am glad to have acquired more with better wings. I hope to get several more of them, actually.