Author Topic: My crisis II  (Read 4034 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: My crisis II
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2011, 09:21:30 »
I do hope that you dust and polish everything each week, Panos.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2011, 09:26:28 »
I do hope that you dust and polish everything each week, Panos.

:lol: :lol: Hardly Gordon! But once a month, yes!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2011, 09:41:32 »
:lol: :lol: Hardly Gordon! But once a month, yes!

In my Playmoden i have a special compact unti that cleans the air from any dust. Very effective, i got it on auto pilot only needs to work a couple of hours a day and air is completely dust free and so clean thoigh its a basement it is full of freash and help me spent hours and hours in the den without any respiratory problems only back problems from setting klickies etc too far stretching on those tables/ boards !!! I suggest you have a look a look at these units Panos, i am actually going to buy this wekekend anotehr one for another storage room we have ( not full of playmobil though but of antique furniture and paintings/ decorative old items ) where i need to purify the air so i will haev a good idea about recent prices . spec etc etc give me a call if you want me to ask anything for you also !
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2011, 09:49:28 »
Good idea George! Actually I've been thinking about it for quite some time now... I have an air purifier at the warehouse, we used to have it at work, but I guess you are not talking about a simple air purifier?

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2011, 09:53:10 »
Good idea George! Actually I've been thinking about it for quite some time now... I have an air purifier at the warehouse, we used to have it at work, but I guess you are not talking about a simple air purifier?

Air Purifier with Dust Particles filter , need this filter to get the dust off , if you buy oen fo these unit you literally blow to airborn the dust while this purifies is operatnional near by and all teh settled dust will eventually dissapera , need to wear mask and goggles for that and be cautious if asthmatic BUT these machine really work well , my den is dust free and the only dust is the one ' brought in' with all the steck and sets i haev bought and from me being there but the air cleaner will eat it all up . Very good for health also !!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2011, 10:07:42 »

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2011, 15:50:00 »
I had forgotten about this cupboard... althought it does not contain cups any more...  :lol: So I guess I do forget what I have and where I have it!  ;)

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2011, 05:31:49 »
Thank you Justin! Its a hard work, and does not pay off (in money I mean, moving around and organising those boxes  :lol:) but its soooooo fulfilling!!!

Tell me about it! :lol:
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy: