Author Topic: Dragonland  (Read 10267 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Dragonland
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2010, 16:43:26 »

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2010, 17:18:06 »
 ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2010, 20:19:56 »
Hello

Thanks for all the great pictures of the new sets. We have already bought the large black dragon and it is a big hit. I was quite surprised by its size and was relived that Playmobil kept the production in-house. The "Chicken Dragon" was a big let down and did nothing to improve Chinas track record. The towers look interesting as stand alone's. It would have been nice though to be able to incorporate them some how into Sys. X or stecks for customizations. I will get them just for the collection but they are not at the top of my list. I would rather get a few more miscellaneous boxes of stecks. The kids love the figures and dragons and I think they will like the features of the lava clad dragon tower

Thanks for the story behind the theme.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2010, 20:39:53 »
Hello

Thanks for all the great pictures of the new sets. We have already bought the large black dragon and it is a big hit. I was quite surprised by its size and was relived that Playmobil kept the production in-house. The "Chicken Dragon" was a big let down and did nothing to improve Chinas track record. The towers look interesting as stand alone's. It would have been nice though to be able to incorporate them some how into Sys. X or stecks for customizations. I will get them just for the collection but they are not at the top of my list. I would rather get a few more miscellaneous boxes of stecks. The kids love the figures and dragons and I think they will like the features of the lava clad dragon tower

Thanks for the story behind the theme.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

Glad you enjoyed it Ras!!!  :wave: :wave: :wave:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2010, 00:30:16 »
I was not a big fan of these Knights...
Untill I "found" this guy! :love: 30 00 7222 - Dragon Knight, green suit with armour, chainmail hair

He would make a perfect Elf! :love: :love: :love:
I saw him and now I am bent on making a small elf army! :lol:
Probably after my Medieval army...
Or maybe after my Samurai army...
Then again I would LOVE some Napoleonic figures too! 8} 8} 8}
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2010, 16:09:48 »
ohhh can we see a picture??

Also , not only warlords sword fits but otjer goodies too and the amazing Fortress of fangs fits perfectly the playmobil scale. I have lots of  AD&D figures all complete and most with their cartons ( not sealed), including two complete mint fortress of fangs and a tiamat dragon. I cannot locate any pictures at this moment but will post some when i find them , they all are in a diff PC !!!! . I love advanced dungeons and dragons !!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: