Author Topic: The best surprise ever!!! or... Future Planet  (Read 7505 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
The best surprise ever!!! or... Future Planet
« on: April 06, 2012, 14:12:01 »
Last weekend I was in Athens on family business... I was hoping to meet Giorginetto but he was occupied at his playmoden, so going to the funpark alone wasn't seen as much fun as meeting with him as well...

Anyway, I get into the Funshop and the person who is in charge there, tells me he has something for me...  ???
He handed me a bag filled with the following:

:o :o :o I could not believe my eyes!?!?!? ''What are all these for?'' I asked? Ingo, the guy in charge, said ''There is a card inside''

Opening the card I read:

Still I could not believe my eyes!!!

Truth be told, I am currently facing various difficulties, of personal, financial, and professional nature, so I kinda drifted a little bit away from Playmobil... Sure I was working on various projects but I was not feeling very enthusiastic about it... in some ways I kept pushing them away... This surprise cheered me up, helped me realise again how much playmobil is part of me, how much frustration, anxiety, and stress I am relieving through Playmobil... Being able to create my worlds were things make more sense than the real crazy world out there is a constructive way of gaining strength and build up defences for the everyday real life battles out there...

I can't thank enough my dear Playmofriends who made me realise how much I need playmobil in my life, that I must not push them away, that I need to keep fighting through them... Thank you my friends! I cannot describe my great appreciation for this surprise!!!

The next pics...and they are quite a few... are for you  :) :) :)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: The best surprise ever!!! or... Future Planet
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 14:29:32 »
First... a small photostory...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, in a future not so far away....

A group of klickies are settled in a remote planet of their system... their mission: make it inhabitable by using the latest technology of terraforming

Tom's Turbojet has just landed...

...and the little servodroid is immediately all over it checking for any service the may be needed...

In the ground, two Collectobots are gathering the precious red crystals that are used as fuel for the E-Ranger terraforming station and vehicles...

Rob and Lex are checking the crystals..

and another servodroid is revealing some more hidden crystals

In the station, Jack and Fiona are anxiously awaiting Tom's return..

Tom looks at the ramp and he feels quite tired to walk it...

good thing for the rolling floor mechanism and the automatically revolving doors  ;D

Once inside the station, Jack, Tom and Fiona are reviewing the servodroid's report on the Turbojet service

But high above the Station, a certain Speed Glider spies on our heroes...

...and once it gathers the information it needs, it quickly speeds away...

Who knows what adventures the E-Ranger's will be up against in this new planet... Only the future will show  ;)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 14:36:04 »
 :love: Great to see these sets in action already, Panos! I'm really glad you enjoyed these gifts. We enjoyed planning the surprise for you. ;D Can't believe we managed to pull it off without you having any idea! We were sure we would accidentally PM you about it. :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 14:39:38 »
Ok, here's some more review pics:

And now some moves from the Collectobots  ;D

A little servodroid being served  :lol:

(mechanical cute voice) Ohhhhhhhhh so that's what the planet looks like from up here  :love:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 14:45:52 »
Some features of the station:

I thought tools would be more advance in the future  :lol:

To tell you the truth, I thought the station would be bigger :lol: These box depictions can be deceiving... :lol:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 14:48:08 »
Everything as bb has said, Panos ;)! The story is excellent showing these great sets in action! :wow: It looks like the Collectobots are dancing! :lol:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 14:50:27 »
Pics of the speed glider:

Look at all the pretty lights!!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 14:55:35 »
The Turbojet:

Isn't it AWESOME!?!?!?!?!?!

Isn't this KITT's dashboard?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

The platform is revolving!!!  ;)

Tom and the servodroid

Which is actually a child klicky!!! Ain't that cute?  :love: :love: :love:

All set and ready to go!!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 15:01:12 »
I think I like the darkster set the best! The box art for these sets doesn't do them justice. :no: I love all the lights on it. :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 15:06:33 »
What a great gift  :inlove: Those sets will be so welcome here in our household as well, when they get to the US.

That was so nice of Bill, Chris, Bonnie, Gaston & George to get those for you   :high5: 0)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: