Author Topic: 5755 Take-Along Holiday House  (Read 7990 times)

Offline arab warrior

• Playmo Lover
Re: 5755 Take-Along Holiday House
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2007, 11:57:05 »
Oh Man!!!!!!!
You DO need a thousand words!! :lol:

Offline macgayver

• MrPainterElf
  • Playmo Addict
  • www.macgayverplaymobil.be
    • Macgayverplaymobil
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2007, 12:57:24 »
Got e-mail , thanks  ;)

Send Adress  ;D

Curious now   :)

Thanks in advance , love chocolate  ;)
One picture say's more then a thousand words ;)

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2007, 13:58:31 »
Got e-mail , thanks  ;)

Send Adress  ;D

Curious now   :)

Thanks in advance , love chocolate  ;)

:o
well, I DO LOVE chocolate as well... 
:D

best
socrates
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2007, 14:37:53 »
You could send her lots of chocolate  ;D

Chocolate gives energy   ;)

macgayver did indeed send me chocolate, and it fueled a fair bit of Playmodbizing over the holidays.  I was mainly re-programming, though - some routines weren't nearly so slow when there were fewer parts and sets!  And with the chocolate came lots of instruction scans I didn't have before, so although the work keeps coming, the information in the database just keeps growing too.

The best thing to do to help out is to find a spot where there is information missing or inaccurate, and fill in the gaps.  For more complicated stuff, let me know what you'd like to tackle, so I can coordinate and give you some guidance with it.  You can scan instructions (although there are not many now that need to be done); crop part-pictures from scans; list parts in sets; correct errors; fill in English translations; make better box-pictures; describe Klickys (see the "Who's That Klicky?" page for list of characteristics); take photos, of parts that don't appear on any instructions, or maybe even make a photoset of a large set being assembled, to help out those who don't have instructions.  Money towards hosting is appreciated but not nearly as scarce as time.  Step right up and I'll give you a job.

By the way, the elves are posted - enjoy.

Cheers, Heather
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!