Author Topic: PDFs online at playmobil.com  (Read 40249 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: PDFs online at playmobil.com
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2015, 13:55:25 »
Thanks!

Tiermann, the otter, lynx and kittens are numbered!

:) I intend to get the lynx set - but will need at least another couple of cats...
The boat.. we don't need more of those boats, and the klickys are sort of... uninspired... The otters though... :) and the hats, those are nice too..

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2015, 14:01:24 »
This hat? Hunter's cap, large front brim, turned up in back YES. Twenty years since we've seen that one. That big camouflage net's probably useful too.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2015, 14:11:26 »
This hat? Hunter's cap, large front brim, turned up in back YES. Twenty years since we've seen that one. That big camouflage net's probably useful too.

Especially that hat, yes - though an "Ethan hat" in brownish is also nice (hey, the guy's name is Ethan!)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2015, 14:14:03 »
First of the Super 4 sets to have plans: 6690 - Dr. X. I should just wait till my full scan completes and post the whole list but I'm too excited :)
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2015, 14:24:21 »
The new body types and fixed hair considerably dampened my enthusiasm for the Super 4 sets :(

Like the speedos weren't bad enough.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2015, 16:06:47 »
I'm looking forward to the part number for the new sword! :D
~Pynedor~

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2015, 16:39:40 »
This hat? Hunter's cap, large front brim, turned up in back YES. Twenty years since we've seen that one. ......

Heather, do you think this reissued hat is in the same colour (red-brown)? I was trying to buy them years ago from DS....well, maybe not even 10 years ago but was sad to find they were no longer available. Then blue ones came out and I had to buy a few....but now, its back(?) in brown....goody ;D

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2015, 18:10:46 »
Heather, do you think this reissued hat is in the same colour (red-brown)? I was trying to buy them years ago from DS....well, maybe not even 10 years ago but was sad to find they were no longer available. Then blue ones came out and I had to buy a few....but now, its back(?) in brown....goody ;D

Same part number, so the chances are good. Might not be an exact match, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2015, 18:30:52 »
Great, thanks Heather!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2015, 14:30:32 »
All the new sets (except the Fi?ures and the US-exclusives) are on playmobil.de, with links to PDFs and spare parts. I've brought in the spare parts to PlaymoDB, and although these lists are not complete and rarely include brand-new parts, they're still a good start. There are also some extras added to sets that were previously completely inventoried: they're likely to be klicky body parts, subparts or unprinted versions of included parts, or other odd things. I'll get them weeded as I go along.

henry_martini is doing a wonderful job typing up inventories, but I bet he could use some help! Head over to the sets 2015 thread and add a parts list, for even a small set. I'm not quite caught up to what he's done so far, so double-check the thread before posting.