Author Topic: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA  (Read 12746 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2014, 08:52:58 »
I think the Lords of Kobol held their hands over this child of the lost 13th tribe...  :P

Offline Manson

• Playmo Lover
  • Manson (customized playmobil)
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2014, 13:26:50 »
 I love your customs battlestar Galactica

:love: :love:

Perhaps you can make "TIKIWIKI"   :P :P

Manson

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2014, 13:34:13 »
Would love to do Buck Rogers (and Wilma, Dr. Huer, and of course Ardala ;) ), but I'm afraid I have no idea how to go about Twiki...

(there are still a couple of customs missing from Galactica - Serena and Boxey)

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2014, 17:00:38 »
hello Tarha , nice idea perfect custom . I also like the color , difficult to do better with 100 % playmo part .  :wave:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2014, 16:10:40 »
Wow, I never watched the series but just the tans and brown colore are so beautiful to me.

If only geobra would make more of them we would have so many nice parts for all themes. Brown is such a neutral timeless color.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2014, 08:04:24 »
Oh my God ! You really bring back wonderful memories as I was a fan of the original show  :)

Your customs are fantastic  :love: :love: :love:

Karim
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2014, 12:07:31 »
I never saw any of the episodes or anything, but just so you know, your customs look like they should have their own tv show.  :love:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2017, 17:24:08 »
This has been updated (and slightly expanded)

direct link on playkingdoms

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2017, 20:33:16 »
Great customs there. They need another show like this. Firefly was sort of similar and now there's Dark Matter but something closer to the aircraft carrier motif of Battlestar is needed.

Yes, Cylons would be hard to do as I think part of their appeal was that they were super shiny with the red eye - "by your command".
They'd need to be chrome to fully do them justice but a custom head would be needed too.

Did you get Blake's 7 back then?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2017, 21:08:59 »
Great customs there. They need another show like this. Firefly was sort of similar and now there's Dark Matter but something closer to the aircraft carrier motif of Battlestar is needed.

Personally, I don't think Firefly was anything like Galactica, though  :love: :love: - the series was amazing. Stupid is an understatement for the movie (in my defense, I didn't know Whedon is also a sadist).

Yes, Cylons would be hard to do as I think part of their appeal was that they were super shiny with the red eye - "by your command".
They'd need to be chrome to fully do them justice but a custom head would be needed too.

I could live with plain metal playmocylons... But the heads are a must, so...

Did you get Blake's 7 back then?

Nope. Know the name, and I know Glynis Barber (Makepeace!) was in it.. But never watched it.

Rewatched some Galactica eps - I needed  to do a screenshot for Boxey and Muffy..