Author Topic: US DS Recent Order Comments  (Read 2662 times)

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
Re: US DS Recent Order Comments
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 19:16:55 »
As Sir Wolf have said earlier here the boxes are coming with two or three nylon bags and smaller bags inside for different items.The too small items are wrapped with sticky tape.My first order (more than 2000 pieces) was a drama
many mistakes but they corrected everything afterwards.The second was perfect more than 900 pieces).the third is on its way here and i hope to be ok.i have places also orders with the help of Arnaud and Gordon no serious mistakes also.

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 18:21:09 »
All the spares were in one large, sealed bag and within that most were in smaller bags but unsealed. There were a few larger items just loose within the large sealed bag.

Mine too was like this. 

If you very carefully check out the parts on the invoice they send for a quote, you can catch many errors before they are shipped.

When I order I just get an overall cost and only get the breakdown on the invoice that arrives in the box.  I wish they emailed a breakdown when they quote because I look at some things and think well if I knew it was going to cost that much I wouldn't have ordered it.  :-\
[img]

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 14:02:32 »
The order I received last week from US DS had each item in a separate heat sealed bag. It was lovely! Amanda does a wonderful job at US DS.
Usually one error per order, but they seem to be fixing this.

If you very carefully check out the parts on the invoice they send for a quote, you can catch many errors before they are shipped.

Glad to see the improved service as the lack of parts slows down everything I build, and most of these parts are not available (in quantities needed if at all) on eBay.

Cheers, Pgal :wave:
Sent in my email order on July 5 and got a reply the same day.  Just called in the order and talked with Amanda.  What a lovely experience.  :love:  Did not have to wait for 45 minutes for someone to pick up, listening to the same song over and over again.  She was very courteous.  This is a vast improvement over my last contact with the parts department.  I am very impressed with this improved service.   ;D
Hope the accuracy of the order matches!  ;)
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2011, 16:48:11 »
 :wave: My very small DS order arrived today.  All the items were separated in plastic as seen in the picture below.  The order was complete save one item, which I was asked to reorder.  All in all I am very pleased.   ;D
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2011, 09:40:30 »
so neat and tidy! Thank you for sharing Joe!