Author Topic: The New Look on the Playmobil Website  (Read 7245 times)

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
The New Look on the Playmobil Website
« on: April 24, 2012, 15:09:37 »
On the German Website, it looks like Playmobil's designers have updated the products page with the new logos that accompany each series.
Ace :brownhair:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: The New Look on the Playmobil Website
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 15:21:54 »
Oh wow! That's quite a change. Not sure if I like it or not, but it does look more up-to-date. I wonder if the boxes will be changing too.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 16:27:26 »
 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

I hope that don't show up in the boxes! Expect for just a couple of them, the rest are SO BAD CHOICES!  :'( :'( :'( :'(
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 16:59:53 »
I hope that don't show up in the boxes! Expect for just a couple of them, the rest are SO BAD CHOICES!  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I agree! I like the themed heads. :(
~Pynedor~

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 19:09:19 »
The look of change. I like the new pictures, but as for the boxes, I wish they'd go back to the old days with the dioramas!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 19:45:18 »
I agree! I like the themed heads. :(

me too, that was simple and nice.
This lettering make it look more like L360  >:( >:( >:(
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 20:05:59 »
Well, maybe that won't show up on the boxes. We can hope. I do like how they have the modern themes under City Action and City Life. It in no way implies one is for boys and one is for girls, just that one is more about work and action and the other is the more home and leisure type stuff. So parents can percieve it as boy themes/girl themes, but they don't have to. And the zoo, which isn't girly at all, is included in city life.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 20:57:09 »
I am not sure if this is good or bad... Its certainly good for the current consumer audience of Playmobil... the boxes need to be appealing to kids after all... As for us, we can only treasure the good old days of what we have left from old boxes.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2012, 21:19:41 »
awh ...... that's intresting, thanks i hadn't noticed it  ;) it's good for the site but not the boxes  :no: :no: :no:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2012, 21:45:38 »
Its certainly good for the current consumer audience of Playmobil... the boxes need to be appealing to kids after all...

They don't seem appealing to me. :( I don't think fancy fonts are ever as appealing as little images. Maybe they could have just updated the heads for each theme if they really wanted to make a change.
~Pynedor~