Author Topic: 31 Days of Skellies  (Read 3910 times)

Online JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
Re: 31 Days of Skellies
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2023, 01:46:56 »
I ordered a Novelmore Advent calendar (Battle in the Snow) & may very well have it by the end of Nov. Unfortunately, I had to miss my eye appointment & won't have another until January; I'm having a spell of vertigo that's not going away easily, and certain movements of my head & eyes bring on a dizzy spell that's pretty rough. Putting my eyedrops in can cause me to nearly black out, so I'm not planning on any Advent pictures. Yet....  8}

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2023, 10:00:54 »
That sounds really terrible, Jim. Look after yourself and please don't feel under pressure to deliver advent pictures!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2023, 11:43:06 »
Yes I agree with Graham, take it easy for a while until you can get that issue sorted  :clover:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2023, 08:04:31 »
Take care of yourself!

(you can always do what most us do (I think? :-[ ) and open it all at once, whenever you feel like it  ;) )

Offline Joshua D

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2023, 19:21:50 »
I love these skellies Jim. I am so sorry you are having health issues, it’s terrible. When I first had a flare up of multiple sclerosis symptoms I had no idea what was going on with me and neither did my doctor. Luckily, I have a good neurologist now and I am doing better. You never know what life will throw at you. I wish you the speediest of recoveries.