Author Topic: Castle 3019  (Read 3610 times)

Offline nicki72

• Playmo Enthusiast
Castle 3019
« on: October 17, 2009, 18:39:58 »
Major catastrophe at our house...the Fairy Tale Castle took a tumble...and is now in assorted pieces on the floor!  My girls are distraught (not to mention me!) and as this was an ebay find last year..and I didn't forsee Playmo's issue with building plans...I no longer have access to the building plan!  Is anyone able to share theirs??
All the girls in the house would appreciate it! 
Thanks in advance!
Nicole
"If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good." ~~Dr. Seuss

Offline Knight Train

• Playmo Lover
  • Knight in Training
Re: Castle 3019
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 02:52:11 »
I sent a pdf to your registered email address.

Offline Kateroxx

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 15:20:42 »
Hi Knight Train,

I just came across your reply & I am in the same boat. We moved a while back and now cannot find the instructions for our Playmobile castle (3019). My daughter is begging me to put her castle back together. It was her favorite Christmas gift of all time so she must associate the decorations going up with getting her castle ready for the holidays as well!

I must have 200 parts out on my dining room table and hubby is going to kill me.  Would you be willing to share the instructions with me as well?
thanks for your help
Dee

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 16:45:04 »
Hi Knight Train,

I just came across your reply & I am in the same boat. We moved a while back and now cannot find the instructions for our Playmobile castle (3019). My daughter is begging me to put her castle back together. It was her favorite Christmas gift of all time so she must associate the decorations going up with getting her castle ready for the holidays as well!

I must have 200 parts out on my dining room table and hubby is going to kill me.  Would you be willing to share the instructions with me as well?
thanks for your help
Dee

Hi Dee  :elf:

I see you are just joining us due to your 1 post count. Welcome to Playmofriends :wave: As a common courtesy could you please take a little time and give us a introduction to who you are. You seem to know your way around but just in case here is a link ( press here ) to the section.  It will greatly help others recognize you due to us only existing in digital space ;) It can be as long or short as you like. I will look through my collection of scanned plans to see if I may have the 3019 but I usually go for the challenge of using a picture ( keeps the boys occupied for hours also ) :lol:

Nice of you to join in and we look forward to your presence   :xmascheer:
   Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Knight Train

• Playmo Lover
  • Knight in Training
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 21:43:15 »
I emailed a copy of the plans.  And welcome!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 22:13:21 »
3019 would be a good candidate for a step-by-step building guide: any castle builders out there want to put together a photo-tutorial on how to assemble this huge pile of white- and pink-ness? One for each version would be even better!
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 22:58:32 »
3019 would be a good candidate for a step-by-step building guide: any castle builders out there want to put together a photo-tutorial on how to assemble this huge pile of white- and pink-ness? One for each version would be even better!

Hi Heather  :elf:

I have one that has been roughed up by the boys and it could use some re-modeling/restoring. If I could find the plans I thought I had I could and would take pictures. I may have thought I had plans but just was peeking in at that old site that had them on the web, I seem to recall you had to download them though  ???. I must have them somewhere on this machine  8}

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: