Author Topic: Can anyone identify these, please?  (Read 3610 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Can anyone identify these, please?
« on: October 09, 2007, 19:48:05 »
Can anyone say what the three items in the attached scan are, please?

I think A is a bed end, but what the two plastic pieces are, A is rough on one side and smooth on the other so that overall it gives a "frosted" or etched appearance and C is clear and smooth on both sides.  I'm not even sure they are Playmobil, just that they came in an eBay Playmobil lot.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline GRANT

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Can anyone identify these, please?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 19:54:42 »
 ??? Haven't got a clue. Sorry Playmofire.

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 07:13:17 »
A klicky in there to give them some scale might help, but I have almost no Playmobil with glass as I don't do modern stuff. They might be windows from vehicles or trains, possibly.

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 18:10:50 »
Hi Gordon,

Part A is indeed a bed end and it comes from the set 3495 hospital room, your's is missing two small wheels.

I'm not sure that the other two parts are Playmobil, I haven't come across them before. However the top one reminds me of a plastic drawer divider that you get with one of those DIY parts muti draw cabinet's.
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 00:44:51 »
could be vehicle windows perhaps?

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 20:00:50 »
However the top one reminds me of a plastic drawer divider that you get with one of those DIY parts muti draw cabinet's.

:lol:  Yes, you're right, that acutally looks like such a piece. Maybe the PM pieces had been stored in such a cabinet and when being emptied the separator went out to ...

??? No, actually haven't a glue at all what the transparent items are from (I also only can confirm the bed piece, that this was already mentioned/identified).