Author Topic: What will it be in 2007?  (Read 3105 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
What will it be in 2007?
« on: January 05, 2007, 06:08:28 »
Toyfair is fast approaching. There have been a few leaks so far this year - the Fairy World, the Equestrian sets and the odd racing cars. That probably takes us through the spring releases, but the big release is usually the fall ones for the Christmas season. What else do you think 2007 will bring in new sets?

One thing I am willing to bet on is an add-on consisting of some or all of the older dinosaurs form the arctic series. They aren't in production otherwise (except the skeleton) and with the Dino theme it would seem a natural to have them as add-ons.

Western seems to be showing continual signs of life, and the Pirates are certainly due for a few new sets.  Some additional shops for the modern series?

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
Re: What will it be in 2007?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 06:21:05 »
You're probably exactly right about the retired dinosaurs becoming add-ons. I bet there will be another colored medieval house...perhaps yellow or green? Do the new for German market add-ons at the Orlando Funpark arrive by summertime? I'm planning on being down there this summer and sure hope so and would gladly pick up a few items for the other US members!  ;)

Offline hoppatussa

• Southern Belle @ heart
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 17:26:12 »
I know I am hoping for a revival of the pirate theme.  I am also hoping for a continuation on the Roman theme.  Lets see some civilians.  I would love to see sets with Roman Gods and Goddesses..... I am already pleased with the fairy and equestrian sets, so I am hoping that is a good sign that there are more great things to come in 2007!

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 02:07:08 »

Do the new for German market add-ons at the Orlando Funpark arrive by summertime?

Hello, Robbie ...

The United States FunParks (FunStores) usually get all the new product about the same time that they're released in Germany.

All the best (and have fun in Orlando),
Richard

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 02:25:32 »
 :)
hotapussa is right.
we need more pirates.
please.
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 02:56:44 »

Hello, Robbie ...

The United States FunParks (FunStores) usually get all the new product about the same time that they're released in Germany.

Thanks Richard! That's the answer I wanted to hear..and don't worry I will have plenty of fun in Florida. ;)  0)