Author Topic: Parts Identifying Extravaganza prep.  (Read 4693 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Parts Identifying Extravaganza prep.
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2011, 18:43:29 »
I think if you submitted the part you shouldn't be able to earn points on it whether you know what it is or not. Because if you submitted it oyu have an unfair advantage in knowing what sets you own, or what it came with in a parts lot, which gives you extra hints.

As to time zones, if you get up early and post it in the morning your time, then that will be when almost everyone on the forum is awake., or soon will be.

Yes good points

We get up around 4am Pacific Daylight Time or UTC-7 time zone but I do not get to my office in the back 40 till 6 or 7-ish
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2011, 03:01:58 »
I will be PMing you some pics, but it may take me a couple of days... do we have a deadline? Well, I mean obviously we do :lol: but have you decided what it is?
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2011, 04:12:04 »
I will be PMing you some pics, but it may take me a couple of days... do we have a deadline? Well, I mean obviously we do :lol: but have you decided what it is?

Thanks for the contributions when ever you get the chance

I think the deadline is dependent more on when I get a certain number of parts to make a good 3rd round. #1 had 18 parts and #2 has 22 parts. I was thinking around 30-40ish
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2011, 04:14:08 »
Oh wow, that's going to be fun! ;D
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2011, 10:39:41 »
oh I get it now. it will be a bunch of things to identify and you get points depending on the identifications you make. so the one with the higher score wins!  yep! that would be alot of fun!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2011, 10:57:24 »
 :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?:

Cant think of any unintefidied parts but will double check this weekend !!!! If its playmobil and its 1974 -1994 i doubt i wont find it !!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PlaymoSherlock

:sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2011, 15:14:07 »
Hey, so when are we going to do this? ;D It sounds like fun. Did you get the pictures I sent you, Ras?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2011, 15:41:05 »
Hey, so when are we going to do this? ;D It sounds like fun. Did you get the pictures I sent you, Ras?

:-[ yes I got your pictures and I will spend some time on getting this going.

If anybody else has parts to add please send me PM's

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2011, 15:50:17 »
Great! This looks like fun. I wasn't even a member yet when the last one was held, I was looking on as a guest. ;D And I've been a member for almost a year.

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2011, 10:34:27 »
I've taken my photos but just got to transfer them to photobucket.  I'll try and get this done this evening.

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).