Author Topic: 3037 western gold transport  (Read 8100 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: 3037 western gold transport
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2010, 17:35:49 »
Yes the toystores here are filled with the farm theme! I guess it does not sell much. I have it actually and all the farm sets, appart from tow or three..

yes?? why it's a boring theme  ??? ??? play with it?
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2010, 17:56:18 »

yes?? why it's a boring theme  ??? ??? play with it?

Well, I doubt the average city kid has any sensitivities with the life in a farm...
To tell you the truth, I don't like it much either, but its decorating my livingroom as my girlfriend absolutely loves it ...

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2010, 18:11:03 »
Well, I doubt the average city kid has any sensitivities with the life in a farm...
To tell you the truth, I don't like it much either, but its decorating my livingroom as my girlfriend absolutely loves it ...

i prefer the island on top  :lol: :lol: :lol:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2010, 18:30:03 »

i prefer the island on top  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me too!! I have it since 1991  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2010, 21:38:47 »
Me too!! I have it since 1991  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

oh yes? it's your childhoud island?? i have mine too when i was a kid from 1998  :)
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2010, 23:05:32 »
Congratulations on getting the 3037 Panos,  :clap: I think it's a great set.
I didn't realise that the 'shelf' at the back of the seat was for someone to face backwards and fire a rifle - "Thank you for that Martin!"
I am puzzled though   ???  I kept looking at yours and thinking it looked different to mine, then I realised what it was - mine and the one on PlaymoDB has silver wheels while yours has red. http://playmodb.org/backs/3037_back.jpg
Is one a later issue than the other?
Looking back at my western photos from the exhibition to check mine, I realised that it looked strange because when he set the gold transport wagon up for me, Sandy hadn't put any klickies on it!!!   :-[   ::)  :-[
http://s909.photobucket.com/albums/ac300/skypurr/kIRKBEAN%20PLAYMOBIL%20EXHIBITION/WESTERN/?albumview=slideshow

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2010, 05:18:13 »
I am puzzled though   ???  I kept looking at yours and thinking it looked different to mine, then I realised what it was - mine and the one on PlaymoDB has silver wheels while yours has red. http://playmodb.org/backs/3037_back.jpg
Is one a later issue than the other?

Well I'll be...

I've had a look at that picture on collectobil so many times...my eye did not catch this... Good one Elaine!! I think maybe the seller on ebay had these redish weels put on it... Now that I look at them again, i think they are from 3803 stage coach

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2010, 08:19:29 »
I have this set and its great the attention to detail , whn i bought it when it was released i remember the sheer excitement with the gold bullions !!!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Western is such a great theme, so so soooo many old sets , great houses as the school/church and the saloon , train and train station are fantastico, forts , mine , indians etc , there are so so many great sets over the years , and one can also build union and cofederate armies , foot soldiers, cavalry, cannons

I recently bought 4 western forts and soldeirs and a fewe cannons , i am beginning to steck the western playmo fever again !!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2010, 23:57:19 »
Never too late Elric  ;)

Well Wolf, Just bought western sets from ebay and ordered more at my toy store.  I guess it's never to late. :)