Author Topic: why the new castles don't have a house ?  (Read 5811 times)

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
Re: why the new castles don't have a house ?
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 22:57:32 »
After their daily 12 hour-jobs in the castle  - which was taken over by a multinational after the King ran out of money - the knights and soldiers go home in the trailor park next door.  ;)

Works for me . . .  :lol:
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
  • I come here for peace and quiet.
    • http://www.survival101.wetpaint.com
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 23:07:58 »
…(T)he new castles are a hybrib between sytemx and steck!!! A piece of wall has one side as a system x and the other as a steck....
¿OH? ¿Do you mean I was right to keep my old steck castle pieces, and they they COULD be used someday? (Hope springs eternal… Well- Oh never mind.)
you mean do buy from ds the houses ? ??? from what i know the extra extensions from ds don't include a house  ??? ???
You could get any kind of building really. In fact, I’m guessing (based on what I knew this morning) that these were meant as add-ons to other castles, rather than as castles in and of themselves.
After their daily 12 hour-jobs in the castle  - which was taken over by a multinational after the King ran out of money - the knights and soldiers go home in the trailor park next door.  ;)
:lol: The funny part is it’s (metaphorically) true…

EDIT: Can’t wait to get my real computer back… >:(
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 07:03:55 by Andy R »
If I’m jealous, you did SOMETHING right. Keep it up. :D
I Support Operation Anime Storm..

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2010, 01:55:25 »
<?>OH? <?>Do you mean I was right to keep my old steck castle pieces, and they they COULD be used someday? (Hope springs eternal… Well- Oh never mind.)…

Maybe, maybe not...
From what Richard has posted,
It looks like steck and this "new steck"
Are different heights. :-\
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2010, 05:06:38 »

yes ? what makes you say that  ? how is it easier to play with it if it doesen't have a house ?? i think this gives more options to play ...

Believe me if this is a toy designed for kids between 4 and 10 years old, it would not matter to them if there was a house or not... I happen to know of a couple of twin boys at the age of 6 and they are using the caves on the dragonland towers as house... Children creativity and fanatsy is enough to recreate a house, present or not...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2010, 05:08:14 »
<?>OH? <?>Do you mean I was right to keep my old steck castle pieces, and they they COULD be used someday? (Hope springs eternal… Well- Oh never mind.)

All in good time....

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 14:55:18 »
Believe me if this is a toy designed for kids between 4 and 10 years old, it would not matter to them if there was a house or not... I happen to know of a couple of twin boys at the age of 6 and they are using the caves on the dragonland towers as house... Children creativity and fanatsy is enough to recreate a house, present or not...

hmmm ... yes i remeber i used to play with the house of 3666 as a kid ,i had the 3667 as well but i prefered the 3666 because it had the house ...
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2010, 22:26:47 »

I agree with you Panos. When I was little we had a red carpet with seperate beige coloured 'swirls' as a pattern (gosh that dates me  :-[ ) and I used each of the seperate 'swirls' as a house for little wade wimsey animal figures I had.  :lol:

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2010, 23:38:13 »
I personally would like a house component in there, but I agree, my kids make houses out of anything!
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2010, 16:32:42 »
My avatar just whispered in my ear: "This castle is made for war, we won't rest, we won't eat, just fight! And it will be fun! Let the girls play in their Fairy Castle with their bedrooms and bathrooms and dressing rooms and ballrooms and kitchens, we don't need a house!"
Though, I'd like stables...as a sick room.

Cheers,
Arnaud
Life in the so called space age...

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2010, 16:34:02 »
My avatar just whispered in my ear: "This castle is made for war, we won't rest, we won't eat, just fight! And it will be fun! Let the girls play in their Fairy Castle with their bedrooms and bathrooms and dressing rooms and ballrooms and kitchens, we don't need a house!"
Though, I'd like stables...as a sick room.

Cheers,
Arnaud

:lol: True! ;D
Steck is BACK! <:>