Author Topic: Greek Members Meeting (?)  (Read 2736 times)

Offline tigana123

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Chief Architect
Greek Members Meeting (?)
« on: February 03, 2012, 23:49:38 »
I see that there was one last year... Is it going to be a meeting this year too?

PS: BTW what is the status with DS?

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Greek Members Meeting (?)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 17:28:23 »
Our last meeting was in Sep when we set up the Western Diorama. Out of threee of us , Sir Wolf is in Thessalonica so its not easy not fair to ask him again to come down. if we have a meeting it will have to be in Thessaloniki otherwise its not fair in my opinion for Panos who has been down so many times. And grangel is not about anymore  so i dont know what is happening with him... As for the DS its all on hold at the moment . Will update when i have some news
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tigana123

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Chief Architect
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 19:11:40 »
I see. Thank you for the update(s).

So need to find other sources for DS for the moment  :(

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 13:09:41 »
Ds is back. I think you should go and speak to Playmobil Greece and introduce youself as a collector so that they know  who you are etc first  and then you can place your DS order. Please note that there were issues before with DS service as some stupid people  abused that service for which some of us worked so hard to persuade playmobil to do as this service wasnt available untill we persuaded them to do so in 2010. So please remember that a lot of DS orders will only lead to problems for other collectors, in other words use this service sensibly and with respect to others . For what i know another distinguished greek collector , moderator  of this forum too ( ooopss did i give out his name   :lol: :lol: :lol: ) as well as me we for example try to keep the DS orders to sensible levels. For me this is like say 4-5 max orders  per year , i think thats sensible  0) 0) 0).. i would advice nor dictate of course  to keep that DS orders per year in mind to avoid any problems and remember not to contstanly bombard the lovely ladies at customer service playmobil greece with ds orders, part queries all the time as this will only create problems for all . Good luck with your first DS order .
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 20:08:12 »
Same feelings here for Panos!
There is also another rule about the maximum pieces on each item.Keep that on mind also.
As i know there is a delay right now on Germany due to a database maintenance.My order is on delay right now.

I'm ok George the only thing that is missing is my Ithaca....

Offline tigana123

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Chief Architect
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 21:37:10 »
Thank you.

I will try to do so next time I visit PM funpark. I had to use other "routes" to get DS part till now but cost was higher

;D

Offline tigana123

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Chief Architect
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 10:44:14 »
I'm not sure what is the situation with DS in Greece.

I was told that there is a limit of 10 pieces per order or so due to accounting issues (!!!)
Any comments?

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 11:40:30 »
I am not surprised .  dobt they will be taking any significant orders via ds .... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Offline savvas

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 18:05:08 »
if there is any meeting after september, count me in! :wave: