Author Topic: NEW Custom Fire Service Tool's  (Read 21400 times)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Re: NEW Custom Fire Service Tool's
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2008, 09:49:32 »
Wow, the air compressor and the extension lead are really cool items!  :wow:
I also should have those in my collection.

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2008, 11:45:03 »
Hello Rasputin

Thank you for the kind reply. Where possible i allways try and use 95% to 98% genuine Playmobil parts for my customs. The only thing that i normaly use thats none Playmobil is Plastruct or Plasticard and only then in small ammounts. If i am using a Playmobil part i like to try and disguise it as much as possible. What i mean by that is i still want it to look like Playmobil but i dont want it to be obvious what it was originally. This means i usually remove any unwanted detail or plastic parts that wont detract from the finished custom.
Most of my tools have been featured in photo storys but they were posted a long time ago and reside in the very depths of the Story Telling section. I am sure if you dig deep enough you will find some pictures. I havent done a photo story for quite a while as there isnt much demand for them anymore. If i have chance later on today i will see what i can come up with ;)

Hello Little Jo

Thank you for the kind reply. You are more than welcome to copy the design of the air compressor and extension leads. If you need any help dont hesitate to ask, i can provide you with a few tips on how they were made.

(28/5/03/850)

Offline noodwachter72

• Playmo Lover
  • Noodwachter Dutch civil defense
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2008, 22:55:37 »
I like your tool's great work

peter
the imposable wy do direct
wonders take some time

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2008, 22:38:41 »
Hello Peter :),

Thank you very much indeed for your kind reply. I am allways working on new designs and improving old ones. Once i have enough new equipment made i usually update this thread to keep them all in one place.

Hopefully i will have some more updates soon...

Tim  :wave:

(28/5/03/850)

Offline FireChief

• Playmo Lover
    • Playmobil Fire Department
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2008, 03:33:01 »
Hello again Tim,

I really like the heavy duty jacks you have made, really cool. I could use a set of those for my department. Have your firefighters had to do any heavy lifting other than the training you put on a few years ago? Also, how much are the jacks rated for or whats the biggest piece of playmobil they can lift?

- Ben

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2008, 16:00:39 »
Hello Ben,

Its nice to see you again  :yup: I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you :(. Thank you for the kind feedback on my rescue tools. The jacks are among the most powerfull available and would be used for lifting and moving railway locomotives. I have fine tuned them since posting these pictures and they havent got the untidy looking grey tops on anymore. When i get round to it i intend to make a sliding tray for them to fit onto which in turn fits between railway lines. This would allow the fire fighters to lift a railway locomotive and move it side ways. It would be a pleasure to make you a couple of the jacks but unfortunatley they can only be made out of the old style fire hydrants and i don't have any left :(. If you have some in your collection and could send them to me i would be able to make them into jacks for you. Sadly i haven't found a suitable replacement to make them with yet.
I am really looking forward to seeing your Rescue Truck. As you have gathered in the past that sort of thing is right up my street ;D I was really impressed by your previous one :wow: and even to this day i am still looking for a railway carriage to make a similar vehicle (if you didn't mind me using your design). I am building a new Rescue Truck for my fire service at the moment based on a 3880 chassis but it doesnt even come close to your's Ben :wow:

Tim :wave:

(28/5/03/850)

Offline noodwachter72

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2008, 17:54:31 »
Hello Tim

hier I upload a Pict. of a steel wire Kabul pulling tool
wie us in holland ad the fire brigade and the  dutch civil divens

this one is mate out of aluminium but i make an adder of plastic

groet Peter  :yup: :yup: :wave: :wave:
wonders take some time

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2008, 19:08:01 »
Hi Peter  :wave:, have made a very neat model of a Turfor winch  :wow:.  I've thought a number of times that it would be nice if Playmobil made one.  Thanks for showing it.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2008, 21:09:33 »
Hello Peter,

:woohoo:  Thank you very much for sharing your custom :wow: As Gordon said it does indeed look like a Turfor winch. I have had the pleasure of using one of these or atleast being trained in its use, unfortunatley i haven't been able to make one like yours for my for Playmobil fire service. I really must get onto it now i have seen your wonderfull pictures.

Tim :wave:

(28/5/03/850)

Offline noodwachter72

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2008, 18:32:43 »
Hi Tim and Gordon

The brand name in the nederlands is tirfort takel.
de tool name is staaldraad trek apparaat

groet Peter
wonders take some time