Author Topic: The Bits I Dream About ~ Someday Playmobil will hear my dreams  (Read 7564 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: The Bits I Dream About ~ Someday Playmobil will hear my dreams
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2010, 17:02:53 »
Nuremberg guards, upgraded no more  stickers but painted ... and at least 500 of them !!!! The all time mediaval classic playmobil klicky. actuuyally i have been quite dissapointed to see old sets coming out again , modern city ones ( costal guard etc ) , western ones but no classic mediaval !!!!! I need my 500 nuremberg guard !!!!!!!! All with their amazing shiny armour and weapons !!!!

:hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2010, 18:41:53 »
I think I'd like to see playmospace again!!! or something similar...

Offline Sir Pleamo

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2010, 20:51:56 »
I'd like to see copper coins (in the colour of the 3939 skeleton sword) in the usual model, for the Pirates Theme :captain:

Well, there are coins in copper, exactly that colour of your wish  ;D
here is the picture!

But what I REALLY want are nice System-X roofs and gables to use in pirate or medieval context! WOW  :love: :love: :love:

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2010, 21:24:27 »
I think I'd like to see playmospace again!!! or something similar...

There is a new astronaut coming out this year.

IMHO playmobil has made very good spacemen and aliens and space figures. I yet have to see a good space vehicle. Sorry, but the ones they made sofar suck. I'd like to see a good cool spaceship. One that looks awesome.

Other things I miss: there is dayly life stuff in the modern themes, but not in the historical themes. That is a pity. Where is the arabic/middle eastern pottery salesman? Where is the wonder drug snake oil salesman in the western theme? Things like that.
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2010, 22:16:25 »
I yet have to see a good space vehicle. Sorry, but the ones they made sofar suck.

Well, i have to strongly disagree. When the playmospace theme came out was an instant success and subsequenty the theme was expanded and indeed last for quite  a few year. The fact that the playmospace spacesuits are based on 2001 : A Space Odyssey and the spacecraft designs are based loosely on designs seen on late 70s/ early 80s sci fi movies and especially tv series , ( like battlestar galactica) made them exceptionally popular back then and everyone wanted to have one

I am soory too but have to say choose your words more wisely. I dont know if you were around when playmospace space vehicles came out but back then for example  the flying saucer playmospace space station was one of the coolest toys to have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tanotrooper

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2010, 23:24:57 »
I'd like to see the release of a new Victorian theme!  :)
But this one should feature a few small houses or shops, rereleases of the vehicles (black cabriolet?) and the Victorian mansion in a new colour. (Something more pink/red like the pavilion in the wedding theme.) Simple expansion packs of Victorian soldiers would be great. If they'd want, they could use WWI troops...  :D

... They won't do that.  ;D But I'd love to see the Pickelhaube in a different colour, aswell as the return of the bearskin hats (or the complete Royal guard specials for that matter!) and the husar shakos. Also, a figure wearing a monocle should be included in this theme, both with and without a moustache!  :gent:

I'd also like to see a Napoleonesque theme, which bases on bluecoat vs. redcoat action instead of pirates. The husar shako or a new shako could be produced aswell as backpacks. Castles and fortifications still existed and were used during this era, so these could make some great buildings aswell. The tudor houses from DS could be used in small civilian life sets from this period. And not to mention the large vessels Playmobil could create!

And of course the rerelease of certain rare and wanted specials such as the British Royal Guard etc.
Si pacem vis, para bellum.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2010, 01:58:14 »
Well, i have to strongly disagree. When the playmospace theme came out was an instant success and subsequenty the theme was expanded and indeed last for quite  a few year. The fact that the playmospace spacesuits are based on 2001 : A Space Odyssey and the spacecraft designs are based loosely on designs seen on late 70s/ early 80s sci fi movies and especially tv series , ( like battlestar galactica) made them exceptionally popular back then and everyone wanted to have one

I am soory too but have to say choose your words more wisely. I dont know if you were around when playmospace space vehicles came out but back then for example  the flying saucer playmospace space station was one of the coolest toys to have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The winged spaceship looked a lot like the 80's version of V's ships. I love mine!!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2010, 01:59:33 »
I'll post a monocel guy tomorrow Tanotropper. Im waiting for it to dry. I'd like to know what you think about it.... stay tuned!  :wave:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2010, 08:10:02 »

1000% with you George!!!!  :D :D :D :D

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2010, 08:41:15 »
I would really like to see a forest which could be designed to your taste with different types of trees and plants.

One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda