Author Topic: My new big cowboys set!  (Read 3203 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: My new big cowboys set!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2010, 18:19:47 »
Wow this is so great Elaine!!!! I wander what the seller was thinking!!! No wonder you got it for such a price!!! Anyone who would be looking for it would never find it under a wrong name listing....
Congratulations!!!!

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2010, 20:54:11 »
These are the kind of stories that have me scurrying to look at eBay listings again!
Thanks Gepetto, I must admit I spend ages looking through ebay listings - I think Sandy starts to worry when he sees I'm watching nearly 200 playmobil items!
17  wow :o :o :o :o :o :o :o was it sealed ??
No, like I said there are a few bits missing but nothing too important and there were extras too.

So the seller advertised it as a Playmobil set of cowboys (big), you paid £17 for it and it wasn't as described.  That must have been a big disappointment to you and I think you should ask for a partial refund on the grounds of mis-description.   ;D

Yes Gordon, it really was a disappointment... ;D ;D ;D

It had a box with it! :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:
Sorry Damon!  :(

Wow this is so great Elaine!!!! I wander what the seller was thinking!!! No wonder you got it for such a price!!! Anyone who would be looking for it would never find it under a wrong name listing....
Congratulations!!!!

I was actually looking for western buildings at the time and decided to type in 'cowboy' - I couldn't believe my luck when I saw it!  :D

Elaine

A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2010, 23:14:19 »
Another great win. I seriously spend freaking hours looking at ebay (at Playmobil), I love it...one of my fave things to do. I have not bid on much in a while though, but have a looong watch list.
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2010, 19:59:02 »
Very cool aquisition Elaine!
I am sorry for FlatCat that he got out bid.
But happy for Elaine that she won the auction...
I dont know what to think! ??? ::)
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2010, 20:11:57 »
There is a merry men's feast on german ebay for 120 euros... there are other too a bit cheaper but not complete and not with the same figures!!! Bravo once again Elaine!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2010, 20:23:03 »
There is a merry men's feast on german ebay for 120 euros... there are other too a bit cheaper but not complete and not with the same figures!!! Bravo once again Elaine!!!

that is for a long time there i've been seeing it!!!!!!!
The spirits rule !!!!