Author Topic: Testing linking to photobucket  (Read 6692 times)

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
Re: Testing linking to photobucket
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 12:16:30 »
I use photobucket Gordon and don't have a problem with it, however my images are all full size when I post them.

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2010, 12:46:02 »
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, coming back now, the later photos are much smaller than before!!!!!!

Another attempt:

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 12:47:36 »
Now that's better, it fits the post.  Here's another try:

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2010, 12:48:51 »
Nope, too big.

So here's another:

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2010, 12:49:56 »
All I do Gordon is upload my photos, save them and then copy and paste the IMG code onto my posts and it works OK every time!  :)  (I don't have to change the size at all)

Elaine

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 12:51:44 »
But what size are the photos when you upload them?  I reduced mine to 640 x 480 but they are still too big, well some are and some aren't.

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2010, 12:54:41 »
On Imageshack when it loads the pics from my computer it sizes them automatically to the preset forum size so when the have uploaded I just copy and paste the code in

But what size are the photos when you upload them?  I reduced mine to 640 x 480 but they are still too big, well some are and some aren't.

That is the size Imageshack does and mine are all that size and they are fine ???

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2010, 12:55:11 »
I just upload them as they are when I transfer them from my camera into My Pictures.  I'm trying to remember if I had to specify a size when I first started with photobucket, but I don't think so.  ???

Elaine

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2010, 13:07:28 »
On the bulk uploader there is a scale from small to large and it was set on small but the photos aren't fitting into the forum.

I'll try this:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2010, 13:09:36 »
And now this: